I do believe there were two scripts submitted.

A.C.E.

I do believe there were two scripts submitted. I have heard that both have been aproved. I guess this might mean there will be two more Indy films to be released.

Also, I have heard that there is a new quartermaine film about to be started sometime in August 2005.

Either way, it will be nice to get away from all the crap that is going on on todays world and go back into time with Indiana Jones.

Last edited:

A.C.E.

From what I have heard (Rumor of course) Shortround is now a college grad. Teaming up with Indy.

We all know there is going to be a Indy4, but what is more interesting is the new Quartermaine flick, if anyone can find info on this please post it.

IAdventurer01

...Indy....V :confused:

That totally blows my mind.

Must...control...scepticism...

Oh, and about that Quartermaine thing. However I highly doubt, that's the information you were looking for. :p

Last edited:

Deadlock

I just heard a rumor, from a VERY reliable source, that the Big Three are working with yet another new writer on the Indy 4 script!!!

According to my source, George Lucas and Elvis Presley (just back from the planet "NOL'LIJ") are putting the finishing touches on a slam-bam script that will co-star the Easter Bunny, Sasquatch, and the Tooth Fairy (as the love interest).

Don't tell anybody you heard that from me. I will deny the whole thing...

Last edited: