www.youngindy.com

Major Eaton

Thanks for the link.(y) I'm sure it's been on the web for awhile. Wasn't it upgraded with "All Three Volumes Now Available" to promote "The Years of Change" DVD release to coincide with the theatrical release of KOTCS? Feel free to correct me. Anyway, I need to get with it and order all the volumes. I haven't seen these adventures since they aired back in the early to mid 90's.

indyclone25

they powers at be , just threw it up to promote the dvds and nothing more , kind of a waste they could have loaded it , whenever you hit the link fot the episodes a small trailer of that episode could have been shown ....

MDew

Hmm I've never seen that before, wonder how I missed it. Would be nice if it had more content about each episode, besides just hawking the DVD sets. As for trailers, they could've just re-used the video teasers for each episode that played before each episode on the VHS versions. You know with George Lucas introducing them? I thought that was cool...

Joosse

Yes, this is a bit of a waste of a good opportunity.

Nice to see the trailer though.

Made me realise that I found it difficult to place some of the scenes theywere showing.

What episode is the one with Indy hanging from a parachute from again? :confused:

MDew

Okay so I had to go back and upload those VHS intros, just because nobody else has yet (that I've found). Ah, how I used to wear out those VHS tapes...

Willie

MDew said:
Okay so I had to go back and upload those VHS intros, just because nobody else has yet (that I've found). Ah, how I used to wear out those VHS tapes...
Thanks for posting that. (y) I too have worn out VHS tapes. :D

Goonie

That page has been online for quite awhile now (over two years). I've concluded that Lucasfilm has absolutely no idea how to properly present Indiana Jones online (but they can do it with Star Wars:rolleyes: ). Why they can't present Indy and Young Indy together online is beyond me. The Raider does a much better job. The main Indiana Jones site is pathetic, and the Young Indy page is even more pathetic.

Lao_Che

Major Eaton said:
I'm sure it's been on the web for awhile. Wasn't it upgraded with "All Three Volumes Now Available" to promote "The Years of Change" DVD release to coincide with the theatrical release of KOTCS? Feel free to correct me.

No, you're right.

The main IJ site used to cover both, and wasn't Adobe/Macromedia Flash based. *sigh*

That Young Indy site links to the information on the StarWars.com pages that were taken down after the site's redesign. *sigh*

And I reserve another *sigh* for tR.n being a twitter host these days. :p