The Adventurer personal journal

The Adventurer

Hello all! I try to make my personal quests and trips journal, hope to be something entertaining. Do not think I go day by day in different trips or on reaserches, but like a Indy style fan, when I can spare some time for a trip in this direction I go and hit the road.

Now I have in plan to follow an old story that I heard some few times from different sources about a great warrior who managed to save some vilages from a tatars horde ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/Taniec_tatarski.jpg ), they said that the warrior died after the battle in short time from the wounds he took, and he is buried in a secret place along with a small treasure. This is only a story but I want to follow the link to that zone and maybe do some diggings.

For the beginning I must gather a team, and I'll keep you in touch. I have in plan to do the trip to that area in about 2-3 months, maybe earlier or maybe later. If this was up to me I would go every week in this kind of trips but...I have other priorities like most of you I think. The dreams remain, and when is time, the pleasure to go on adventure!

The Adventurer

Ok, so I convinced two guys to join my little expedition, to help me dig and so on. I've told them that if we don't find anything we remain with good fizic exercices. :D

I put here a picture with them, also I tell them that I take that picture for the best Indiana Jones fan forum, also a place where real archaeologists and treasure hunters gather and share theirs stories and thoughts. In my right is Dorel and in my left is Rechinu (mean shark). If my team will grow I present the other new members too.

I plan to make alone a first trip where I think is that place, I have informations and I put them together...hope the links are good and find what I want, then what is in there we'll see.

The Adventurer

I told you that I plan to go alone...and I did. But I was disappointed. I found that place, also I saw the place where in the past was 2 tumulus, but the tumulus were gone, not because somebody duged them, but in the time the place became an agriculture area, and the machines leveled the place. Also the chance to speak with old landowners is gone with them, because they all are dead. Someone told me that about 75 years ago his teacher told a story that match in all aspects mine, he pointed me the place where the tumulus was visible until the zone became agriculture field (in the communist regime) now it is all wastelands. I abandoned the search, but I notice the approximately ground location for record. I took some random pictures of the zone and the landscape, and if I have new trips or searches to do I will notice here...

Few random pictures from the trip: