Hello!

ath200

I am new in Raven , i am big fan of Indiana Jones recently I made my own Grail Diary and I want to know where I can find the ark diary so I can make my own.Where I can find stuff so I can make it , as exactly done with the Grail diary.Can i download ark diary from somewhere.If somebody know something please help.Also I want to tell that the site is very good I d like very much you have done very good job with it.

Montana Smith

ath200 said:
I am new in Raven , i am big fan of Indiana Jones

Nice to meet you.

Welcome to Raven.

borat-mustache1.jpg

ath200 said:
Also I want to tell that the site is very good I d like very much you have done very good job with it.

Big jobs still need doing. Post of official Raven toilet taster still not filled.

borat17.gif

:hat:

Goodeknight

Welcome to the Raven, Ath.

Tell us more about yourself. Where are you from? What do you do? What do you like about Indy?

Don't mind Montana. (He's not all that bad once you get to know him...)

I might be wrong, but perhaps his concern is that someone may be looking for a way to mass produce Ark diaries so they can sell them for big $$ on eBay. Just a shot in the dark there...

Anyway, look forward to hearing more from you.

Montana Smith

goodeknight said:
Don't mind Montana. (He's not all that bad once you get to know him...)

:D

An unexpected vote of confidence. ;)

goodeknight said:
I might be wrong, but perhaps his concern is that someone may be looking for a way to mass produce Ark diaries so they can sell them for big $$ on eBay. Just a shot in the dark there...

In this case, not so much. Sometimes I just imagine sockpuppets speaking in the style of Borat. I have an overactive imagination...

Apologies to ath200 if English isn't your first language.

ath200

I am from Greece but i want to make my own the Ark Diary as exactly done with the Grail Diary.I dont want to buy it.Does any know where i can find stuff and where can i download the diary to make it?

ath200

Also i want to tell that my favourites Indiana Jones movies Indiana Jones and the last crusade and Indiana Jones and the lost ark.So that is important to me to make my own ark diary because i want to make it exactly as i want and not to buy it. It worth more if you make this because is something you make with your own hands rather that buy it.

kongisking

Welcome Ath200. Good luck on your quest! Here's hoping the ground doesn't fall out from beneath your feet... :hat:

I Don Quixote

Hello Ath200! Everyone here at the Raven is great. I suggest you learn how to drink someone under the table, if the need for the skill arises.

Enjoy posting!

ath200 said:
I am from Greece but i want to make my own the Ark Diary as exactly done with the Grail Diary.I dont want to buy it.Does any know where i can find stuff and where can i download the diary to make it?
Just dig around the raven and you'll do well...good luck.

I got an amazing deal on The Last Crusade on LP from Greece, (even kept the mailer, loved the stamps and the customs labels)!