The Indy Cast

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
OMG! A nice review. I think I'm going to cry. Oh bless you Mr Sharkey. Bless you. Now I can stop putting pins in my Sharkey voodoo doll. Wait til my next segments; if all goes well I have a Lucasfilm, Raiders actor, and a flashback in the works. Thing is now I'll have to actually try hard to maintain the level of quality you have are expecting. :( oh woe is me.

Montana Smith

Sharkey said:
Its been a while, but a couple of decent shows in a row and I'm interested in the next...Nice work ladies.

RaiderMitch said:
OMG! A nice review. I think I'm going to cry. Oh bless you Mr Sharkey. Bless you. Now I can stop putting pins in my Sharkey voodoo doll.

Hey, Sharkey, you been sniffing substances again? :sick:

Or have the happy pills just kicked in? :D

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Don't ruin the moment Montana, please. Just back away slowly and don't make eye contact. Easy. Easy. Leave him alone.

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Just got off the phone with an Raiders celeb.... Interview will be on next week if all goes well Any guesses? Hint I left a clue on a recent episode. Tune in next week!

Sharkey

RaiderMitch said:
OMG! A nice review. I think I'm going to cry. Oh bless you Mr Sharkey. Bless you. Now I can stop putting pins in my Sharkey voodoo doll. Wait til my next segments; if all goes well I have a Lucasfilm, Raiders actor, and a flashback in the works. Thing is now I'll have to actually try hard to maintain the level of quality you have are expecting. :( oh woe is me.
Don't get your panties in a bunch. It wasn't Access Hollywood. Wasn't even TMZ. Barely Current TV.

Happy pills? Nah, give it a listen. You might be surprised this time.

Stoo

indycast said:
Actually last year was The Podcastland Murders podcast - but given the proximity to Pirates 4 is seemed like a good idea to record an all new show.
Then was the PirateCast 2 years ago?:confused: Please refresh my memory.

By the way, Ed, I know you wrote to Jean-Michel from the French Indy website (because he replied to me, too) with regards to him using the IndyCast audio clip. He also told me that he had read the comments in this thread and said they were (roughly translated) rotten!:eek: Salut, Jean-Michel!;)
indycast said:
And I also saw Condorman in the cinemas....as an 11 year old it was not too bad!
I liked Condorman's car and the boats wit dem laser gun tings.(y)

Stoo said:
Then was the PirateCast 2 years ago?:confused: Please refresh my memory.

By the way, Ed, I know you wrote to Jean-Michel from the French Indy website (because he replied to me, too) with regards to him using the IndyCast audio clip. He also told me that he had read the comments in this thread and said they were (roughly translated) rotten!:eek: Salut, Jean-Michel!;)
I liked Condorman's car and the boats wit dem laser gun tings.(y)

Yes, Stoo, the previous Pirates podcast was 2 years ago.

Re: John-Michel and his website: I hope that my posting a silly song didn't offend him, but if it did I will once again say that I'm sorry. It looks like a nice website that he maintains - although my high-school French class is long forgotten, so I can't really read it. :hat:

Stoo

TheIndyOpinion said:
Yes, Stoo, the previous Pirates podcast was 2 years ago.
Yikes! Tempis fugit!:eek:
TheIndyOpinion said:
Re: John-Michel and his website: I hope that my posting a silly song didn't offend him, but if it did I will once again say that I'm sorry. It looks like a nice website that he maintains - although my high-school French class is long forgotten, so I can't really read it. :hat:
Who knows what he meant. Translated, what J-M wrote was "your comments" so I don't really know if he meant mine (even though I defended him) or everyone's collectively. Regardless, he was not very apologetic for using the audio clip. It's almost a month later and there is still no link to the IndyCast on his link page.(n) C'est la vie...

Like Sharkey said in his memorable, IndyCast segment, "I'm up here in the balcony with my bag of stones...":p

RaiderMitch said:
Just got off the phone with an Raiders celeb.... Interview will be on next week if all goes well Any guesses? Hint I left a clue on a recent episode. Tune in next week!

;) Glad you got the interview.

Montana Smith

Sharkey said:
Happy pills? Nah, give it a listen. You might be surprised this time.

Surprised?

I was.

You've gone from Jaws to Jaws: The Revenge. On IMDB's scoring today, that means you've dropped from a terror-filled 8.3 to a soft in the head 2.6. :p

If you liked it, then I suppose it must be good!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 126 is here!

207660_10150175847709489_368306729488_6655266_5375691_s.jpg

In a world first interview, Official IndyCast correspondent Mitch Hallock speaks with Jock Lindsey himself - Raiders actor and pilot Fred Sorenson, plus Rob's Indy Opinion and more of your great emails! If adventure has a name, it must be the IndyCast!

You can listen to the episode here!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Thanks, Rob! Mr. Sorenson is a great guy and we talked more about his favorite planes to fly, working with Jimmy Buffet and how no one ever asked him about his time on Raiders for the past thirty years! So this was the first time he ever did an interview! Amazing!

I would have had another good one with another Fred this weekend at the Museum of Cartoon and Comic Art in NYC - Fred Van Lente, writer of "Cowboys and Aliens", and who is also writing the Captain America: The First AVeneger comic book adaptation. But we started talking about other projects and the only Indy bit was he didn't like Crystal Skull and liked the one with "Sean Connery" as he put it. That's all the Indy talk there was. But still if it wasn't for Van Lente we wouldn't be seeing Ford back riding a horse wearing a hat on the big screen.

RaiderMitch said:
...no one ever asked him about his time on Raiders for the past thirty years! So this was the first time he ever did an interview! Amazing!
You did a fine job breaking all that news! He seems like a great guy to speak with. Nice work, sounded great.:hat:

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Thanks Pat I hope folks find Fred and tell him he was a cool character. We talked about cons and he was pleased to hear folks still talk about Indy and seek out the actors. I hope he gets to come out to some shows. About the sound- I had a two mics on for this and the one I used had my dog, Indiana, sitting next to it. If you listen you can hear his collar clanging around as he scratched behind his ear

Last edited: