Mail ins!!

And that's what really sucks, they are using coercion to get people to buy them to get the Ark. Well I want the Ark and I'm not buying them. I'm not paying almost $100 for the Ark.

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
That's fine, you are entitled to do whatever you want with your money. But I was looking forward to this, and for $20.00 don't mind what I am getting... it's no different than the Star wars 12" figs Hasbro did.

But if I want to spend my money on this, than I should get a complete purchase and not have to waste gas money driving around trying to find the 12" figures again. And what about the person who gets the Mutt I return, no sticker there -- do you think the clerk is going to mark it defective? - No it will be put back on the shelf and maybe ruin another Indy collector's day when he sees there is no sticker for the Ark.

mr.wolf

I might just get these left over Ken dolls, I just got a 5 dollars off coupon from Target in the mail for purchases over 75 bucks hmm, i could take the dolls and usem for target practice, or do like that kid in toystory and set em on fire.

FETT1

mail-in's...

...I'm gettin' em all..like the toys(remember these are just toys...)like the mail-in's...yeah hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...cool cool cool!...:whip: (y)

OmegaSeamaster

Collectors should just open the boxes in the store to make sure the stickers are in there before taking them to the checkout.

For people who are from the Rene Belloq school of collecting, this also helps as a defense if a clerk asks why you're opening the boxes to get at the stickers.

Our methods do not differ as much as you pretend!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Hasbro is playing tricks again..

on their Star wars line they had collectors buy specially marked figures that held a "Clone Wars" Captain Rex figure, you need the special form in the box and send in 4 SKU/Bar Codes?proof of Purchase PLUS 6.95 to get the exclusive figure... So they then send a post card saying that production is behind and the figure wont ship until after July 31st.

Now the "exclusive" coupon is available as PDF download... so you don't have to go buy the "specially marked packages"...

Between these guys and the clepto sticker folks... it is taking the fun out it all...

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
mr.wolf said:
I might just get these left over Ken dolls, I just got a 5 dollars off coupon from Target in the mail for purchases over 75 bucks hmm, i could take the dolls and usem for target practice, or do like that kid in toystory and set em on fire.

There is an online $5.00 off any $25.00 toy purchase for Target..

ILoooooveCamels

I think there's, as WillKill said, a narcissistic attitude being evinced by "collectors" that somehow Hasbro owes them an Ark. The deal is, you buy all the figures, you get an Ark. Take it or leave it.

Nurhachi1991 said:
It would be easier to find the damn ark in real life than it woulb be with these stickers :p

No kidding. All you need is a magnetic compass or a Russian hat with a grenade pin to find it. :rolleyes:

ILoooooveCamels

I just got my talking Indy in the mail, and it's prompted me to ask a question: are the stickers not individually associated with the figure they come with? That is, are they identical? So you could buy four of the same figure and have the stickers needed for an Ark?

WillKill4Food

OmegaSeamaster said:
Exactly. Take the stickers, leave the figures.
That's so evil.
May all your figures have no stickers.
bush-arab.jpg

metalinvader

ILoooooveCamels said:
I just got my talking Indy in the mail, and it's prompted me to ask a question: are the stickers not individually associated with the figure they come with? That is, are they identical? So you could buy four of the same figure and have the stickers needed for an Ark?

Yup.Every 12" figure has the same sticker.

FETT1

Indy Stickers...

..THEFT IS THEFT!...nuff said...
I saved me pennies ..I bought my INDY toys...I have sticker's plus awesome TOYS!...

FETT1...OUTT!!:whip: (y)