New Acquisitions!!

bonoferox

Very nice (y)

I was hoping they wouldn't use the same mold for the vehicles. So since you nearly have it all, do you even plan on going anywhere May 1?

tnswman

bonoferox said:
Very nice (y)

I was hoping they wouldn't use the same mold for the vehicles. So since you nearly have it all, do you even plan on going anywhere May 1?

Heck yea ...I will be hitting the stores starting at midnight.. I have items being "saved" for me then just to capture the spirit.. Plus, I want to pick up the games and things :)

bonoferox

Well true on the games. I'm hoping the Akator playset will make itself known by then as well.

Maybe we should start a thread of everyone's May 1 shopping list?

Oh, and one other thing, does the hatless Indy head fit okay on the german soldier? (for Indy in German uniform figure, obviously)

sarah navarro

One word for that...amazing.I was just at Target with my pockets full of $ 30 in change:eek: but they said they dont have any shipments of Indy toys yet.

tnswman

bonoferox said:
Well true on the games. I'm hoping the Akator playset will make itself known by then as well.

Maybe we should start a thread of everyone's May 1 shopping list?

Oh, and one other thing, does the hatless Indy head fit okay on the german soldier? (for Indy in German uniform figure, obviously)

the playset should be about a month or two later if Hasbro is on schedule.. I don't see it hitting till after the movie.. I can't wait to see the exclusive figures better :)

I will check on that head swap.

B.S. If ANYONE thinks that ANY target DOES NOT have the toys. D@mn store clercks are pointless people...they are so bitter at their job that they don't offer much help.. that's why I ONLY talk with Managers.

ChromiumBlue37

bonoferox said:
Very nice (y)

It's an amazing vehicle! Hasbro stated that all of the original Kenner molds were lost.

Little Indy

Interesting that both the original Kenner and the new Hasbro both have the numerals 112. I wonder if that is related to something from the Movie Truck.
indy011-6.jpg

[/IMG]
indy022-3.jpg

Billy Ray

Regarding Spalko, Dan Curto at Cool Toy Review scored a case of Wave 2 Revision 2, the case that has Spalko, at Target, so I am assuming that she will be out May 1.

Here is his pic from the CTR forums:
Indy-039-SP.jpg

metalinvader

Anyone know if the KotCS playset will be out on May 1st? That's the one action figure related item that,as far as I know,Has not been found yet.

Deckard

Hey TNS, do you find that the deluxe line's paint apps are lacking in any way compared to the regular figures. Sometimes they tend to do a little less detail in the paint or the flesh tones come out a little differant then the regular line. Anything like that?

The Golden Idol

tnswman said:
Not to mention that the Trap series Indy figures DO NOT have seperate Jackets.

You mean the jacket is molded onto the body?

Also, which Indy figure is the one pictured below?

indy012-4.jpg

Last edited:

Billy Ray

The Golden Idol said:
You mean the jacket is molded onto the body?

Also, which Indy figure is the one pictured below?

indy012-4.jpg

Kind of looks like the deluxe Indy w/ horse to me...not sure though. The weathering on the jacket sure is nice looking.