What are your Favourtie Sallah quotes?

Canyon

Here we go again...

"The call him Bellosh."

"If the Ark is in Tanis, maybe it is something that man was not meant to disturb. Death has always surrounded it. It is not of this earth."

"Better than the United States Marines, eh?"

"Bad dates."

"I am already missing you."

"A british tar is a soaring soul that's free as a mountain bird..."

"Mr Brody! But where is Indy?"

"What does this mean, this Junior?"

Anyone with any more?

Adventure Lad

On the Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition DVD there is a scene in the Appendices [sp?] were Dominic Monaghan [Merry] is talking about fellow cast member John Rhys Davis [Gimli in LOTR & Sallah in Indy.]
He mentioned about how great it was working with him and about on one occassion how he wanted to say to John [in a Sallah voice]"Run Indy! Run" - That is may favourite quote.

Adventure Lad

Sorry - forgot to mention, in relation to my previous post I can remember a while back on "ITV" [UK tv] they had movies that showed every saturday night and they were sponsored by "Quality Street" sweets. In between commercials and the featured film they showed short, funny animations involving classic movies - just a few off the top my head..

"Alien" were a "Quality Street" sweet wrapper was shaped as a human and another shaped as the chestburster - the chestburster as you can imagine "popped" thru the torso of the human shaped wrapper with some cartoonish high pitched squeeling going on.

"Star Wars" This one I remember as quite vague. A sweet wrapper says to another sweet wrapper "I am your Father" or something like that, it may have been "If you strike me down..."

"Indiana Jones" A huge sweet wrapper shaped as a sphere chases after "Indy wrapper" while an unseen person [presumably Sallah] shouts "Run Indy! Run"

Marcus Petrius

I've always found the first one a bit strange, because IIRC, the American marines weren't as well known for their excellence on the battlefield as foot soldiers as they are now. (Landing at Normandy was done with mostly infantery soldiers)

swords

"Compensation for my brother's car. Indy, your father..."
"Where is my father?"
"In the belly-of that steel beast."

I remember TBS had little skits of orangutangs playing out famous scenes from movies. There was one involving the idol which was funny...

Indyz Azn Gurl

The whole scene telling Marcus to "run".

Guy: Papers please?
Sallah: Papers?? Of course...hahaha...run.
Marcus: **mumbling**
Sallah: Here...Egyption news..run.
Marcus: Did you say...
Sallah: RUN!! **punches guy**

**sees the statue**
Ahhh!!! Sorry Indy.

00Kevin

Indyfan
"that car belonged to my brother-in-law"

"the dog? You are named after the dog?!?!?!?!?.........AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" (what a great laugh as Steven Spielburg pointed out)

"Mr. Katanga, these are my friends.....they are my family...I will hear of it if they are not treated well."

"Cairo....the city of the living....a paradise on earth."

a few that have been done, but I must add something to it:

"HOLY SMOKES My friends!!! I'm so please you're not Dead!!!"

"Asps, very dangerous, you go first"