Friday the 13th Remake

deckard24

3 days and counting! Unfortunately I have to wait until Saturday, but still, what a kickass Valentine's date movie!(y)

Those reviews sound very promising!

TheDarkCrusader

I might go see this with a few of my buddies this weekend. Parts 1-4 were my favorites of the old franchise. Didn't really care for the "zombie Jason" but I enjoyed parts 6 and 8.

roundshort

watched 1-3 again last night, I can not wait! I will be lucky enough to be in Anaheim on Friday without the GF, so I can actaully see it!

Pale Horse

Staff member
Stroll through the rose garden to the AMC, by chance? Or will you be closer to the water?

No GF on Valentines day....you're the man!

DocWhiskey

indifan101 said:
It better have the same ending as the first movie if it doesnt hell with it

You mean when 'lil Jason pops out of the tranquil lake?

Doubt it seeing as he's already doing all the killing throughout the whole film.

roundshort

Pale Horse said:
Stroll through the rose garden to the AMC, by chance? Or will you be closer to the water?

No GF on Valentines day....you're the man!

Got lucky doing a wine dinner at Club 33 that is going to be insanely crazy. Would have no time to chat for the 6 hours I will be there. So I have a get out jail free card, but I have time to do tonight and tomorrow!

Better believe I will be at the ROSE before the late show, can't see the flick without some Good Cab! How is the fam

oops wrong thread

Nurhachi1991

indifan101 said:
It better have the same ending as the first movie if it doesnt hell with it

facepalm.jpg

Nurhachi1991

deckard24 said:
It's not looking so good over at RottenTomatoes.com with an average of 33%, but then again the TCM 2003 remake which was directed by the same director as this Friday reboot has a 35%, and I thought that movie rocked! So...the hell with the critics!

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/friday_the_13th_prequel/

Dude the critics always hate the Friday films you saw on the His name was JAson documentry that Roger Ebert said The Final Chapter was "utter trash" or something like that and that was one of the best in the series.

This is not the kind of flick I would go into going it got bad ratings! :D

The Drifter

I must say that I am liking the way this movie is turning out.
I made a topic earlier that deals with a small aspect of Friday the 13th. Wish I could move it here; I forgot about this thread.

deckard24

Nurhachi1991 said:
Dude the critics always hate the Friday films you saw on the His name was JAson documentry that Roger Ebert said The Final Chapter was "utter trash" or something like that and that was one of the best in the series.

This is not the kind of flick I would go into going it got bad ratings! :D
That's true man, critics' opinions don't really mean a whole hell of a lot when it comes to horror films!

2 days and counting!(y)

Nurhachi1991

The movie was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 12 yeard old kids in front of me who wouldn't shut the **** up were not cool (n)