Video Review of Raiders

Samuel said:
I love that the statue is called "This Golden Monkey-Thing"
He does know how to turn a phrase, and he's a HUGE Indiana Jones fan!

Shame they didn't say where Temple takes place though...

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
He does know how to turn a phrase, and he's a HUGE Indiana Jones fan!

Shame they didn't say where Temple takes place though...
A huge fan who needed to read the back of the "Crusade" DVD to remember what the artifact was in that film.:rolleyes: Who is this "Spielsberg" guy he was talking about?:p

This was the best part though:
(@2:05)
Den da movie was followed by "Inniana Jones and da Temple of Doom". Dis movie is about dese...Indiana Jones going to, um............(Reading the back of the DVD case)........I...d-o-n'-t...r-e-m-e-m-b-e-r...w-h-e-r-e....(looks up at camera, dazed & confused).....Um, I don't remember where it's fr-fr...it's set at...I-I don't...it's not even...it doesn't really even say anywhere, um....on da DVD itself...on da back here...(holds up DVD)...but, yeah but...my...dis is actually...uh...way more better dan dis one (holds up "Raiders" DVD), I gotta say...'n I say dat because dere's more action goin' on...um...doesn't have da same characters as the movie except for Indiana Jones, of course...and this movie is about...Inniana Jones going to, um...dis place...

DoomTown

Stoo said:
A huge fan who needed to read the back of the "Crusade" DVD to remember what the artifact was in that film.:rolleyes: Who is this "Spielsberg" guy he was talking about?:p

This was the best part though:
(@2:05)
Den da movie was followed by "Inniana Jones and da Temple of Doom". Dis movie is about dese...Indiana Jones going to, um............(Reading the back of the DVD case)........I...d-o-n'-t...r-e-m-e-m-b-e-r...w-h-e-r-e....(looks up at camera, dazed & confused).....Um, I don't remember where it's fr-fr...it's set at...I-I don't...it's not even...it doesn't really even say anywhere, um....on da DVD itself...on da back here...(holds up DVD)...but, yeah but...my...dis is actually...uh...way more better dan dis one (holds up "Raiders" DVD), I gotta say...'n I say dat because dere's more action goin' on...um...doesn't have da same characters as the movie except for Indiana Jones, of course...and this movie is about...Inniana Jones going to, um...dis place...

Get him a spot on the IndyCast, STAT! I keed, I keed...;)

I laughed, I cried, I laughed so much I cried...

Listen to what Raven members say about this review:

Samuel said:
I love that...
Stoo said:
A huge fan...
DoomTown said:
Get him a spot on the IndyCast, STAT!

Stoo said:
This was the best part though...
Tremendous transcript! There are so many golden moments its difficult to pick a favorite, but if I must this one sums it up:

"If you never watched uh, the Inniana Jones movies, you guys ummmmissing out a lot!"

The Drifter

Just my luck. When I go to watch this, the Youtube user just ups and pulls his account!

EDIT: Hmmmm, someone just told me it's still there, but I get this message when I click the play button: "This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube Account.".

EDIT #2: Disregard my last mumbo-jumbo. Rocket steered me on the right path! Thanks, Rocko.

Last edited:

Sharkey

This is how I imagine the supporters of Crystal Skull. The arguments are the same.

Disco Douche had to write something on his youtube page, more useless comments.(n)

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
There are so many golden moments its difficult to pick a favorite...
Steeven Spieelsberg!:eek:
Sharkey said:
Disco Douche had to write something on his youtube page, more useless comments.(n)
Sadly, the Douche can't count higher than 25.:(
Douche said:
I think it's a bit late for a review, it's only been what. . . 25+ years?
As the old saying goes..."Better late then never".:rolleyes:

Montana Smith

"...an dey would have Nazis and crap cos of World War 2 and stuff..."

It was just to painful to watch any more than 40 seconds.

DoomTown said:
Get him a spot on the IndyCast, STAT! I keed, I keed...

I thought he was already a regular contributor. :confused:

The reason I gave up listening in the first place. :p

Montana Smith said:
"...an dey would have Nazis and crap cos of World War 2 and stuff..."
Give it another shot! What a review..."Nazis and crap."

I LOVE IT!(y)

Further transcription:

On Crystal Skull

"I gotta say like, I don't git why so many people hate dis...I really had a great time watching dis movie...and it's pretty much about uh Indiana Jones her like, trying to find this place with a crystal skoll as mentioned in the uh title um...yea, I jus...I mean like, I reely enjoyed it. Ok, I jus don know how so many people hate it, um so yea."

Last edited:

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Give it another shot! What a review..."Nazis and crap."

I LOVE IT!(y)

Further transcription:

On Crystal Skull

It's playing now...

Can't be for real. It's about as convincing as the Colonel Gadaffi speech I just watched, that Libyan State TV declared was made live!

I mean, this kid is reviewing movies he doesn't know anything about. He must be a member here at The Raven - quite a few fit the bill!

Montana Smith said:
It's playing now...

Can't be for real. It's about as convincing as the Colonel Gadaffi speech I just watched, that Libyan State TV declared was made live!

I mean, this kid is reviewing movies he doesn't know anything about. He must be a member here at The Raven - quite a few fit the bill!
You and he are not so different as you may imagine...it would only take a nudge for you to enjoy...

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
You and he are not so different as you may imagine...it would only take a nudge for you to enjoy...

Either I need the annotated Rocket, or he really was putting on an act and is a member of The Raven.