TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > Off Topic > Forum Games
User Name
Password

Old 02-06-2009, 03:00 PM   #51
Rocket Surgeon

Brand spankin new here, so don't know anyone...although these Posts are an interesting start.

Right now I'd have to say Violet Indy.

Looks cute, (red head?), is an Indy Fan, (plenty to talk about), and if I'm not mistaken has an Australian accent!, (sweet to hear)
Which propells her into the hot realm. Have to do some more research though!

Rocket Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:19 PM   #52
Rocket Surgeon

i will be catching up with KVoss to re-enact the first part of the Raven scene...if all goes well maybe the rest too

Old 02-09-2009, 06:13 PM   #53
Violet
Moderator Emeritus

Location: The Host City of the 2018 Commonwealth Games, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon
Brand spankin new here, so don't know anyone...although these Posts are an interesting start.

Right now I'd have to say Violet Indy.

Looks cute, (red head?), is an Indy Fan, (plenty to talk about), and if I'm not mistaken has an Australian accent!, (sweet to hear)
Which propells her into the hot realm. Have to do some more research though!

Brunette actually (I dye it red, coz I got bored of brown and don't like blonde or black). Yes, I do have an Australian accent though mine's a bit more subtle coming from a family of European descent.

I'm flattered.
Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:38 PM   #54
Finn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Indy
I'm flattered.
You're also a decent-looking female in a male-filled environment. Don't let it go into your head.
Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #55
The Magic Rat
IndyFan

Quote:
Brunette actually (I dye it red, coz I got bored of brown and don't like blonde or black). Yes, I do have an Australian accent though mine's a bit more subtle coming from a family of European descent.

I'm flattered.

Let's throw another shrimp on the barbi
The Magic Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:57 PM   #56
Violet
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
You're also a decent-looking female in a male-filled environment. Don't let it go into your head.

I really don't hear it very often here or in real life so I have to thank people for it when I read/hear it. Besides seems he already moved on to other things judging from his latest post *shrugs* so no, it doesn't get to my head... I couldn't really date anyone here, distance is a problem for starts. A bit of good attention is always nice. I'm afraid it's a female trait (provided that they are not completely shy) that girls want/like attention though some just want any attention.

However... Finn, you have called me nicer than decent looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Rat
Let's throw another shrimp on the barbi

Lol. Paul Hogan is far from a subtle accent. That's the accent known as the Ocker accent, which Steve Irwin also had. By subtle accent, I sound more like the Aussie chick from Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift (not be confused with comparing anything else other than accent).
Old 02-10-2009, 08:18 AM   #57
Rocket Surgeon

Quote:
I really don't hear it very often here or in real life so I have to thank people for it when I read/hear it. Besides seems he already moved on to other things judging from his latest post *shrugs* so no, it doesn't get to my head... I couldn't really date anyone here, distance is a problem for starts. A bit of good attention is always nice. I'm afraid it's a female trait (provided that they are not completely shy) that girls want/like attention though some just want any attention.

You took your sweet time to respond, I'm waiting the customary three days to respond anyway...s#it, forgot what day it was!

If you're worried about distance...don't fret, I'm in Australia now, IF you're interested! As a matter of fact I've been remote posting from atop your roof all day...and if you look behind you...I'M THERE!

Too late, off to post up some other birds...:

dead:
Old 02-10-2009, 01:05 PM   #58
DoomTown
IndyFan

Location: The Atomic Cafe,on a highway somewhere in Nevada...
Quote:
i will be catching up with KVoss to re-enact the first part of the Raven scene...if all goes well maybe the rest too

hahaha

"I'm your Goddamn PARTNER!!!!!!!!!!!"
DoomTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:45 PM   #59
|ZiR|
IndyFan

Dude, where was I when this thread happened?! This is such weird topic with major creep potential; I love it.

I can't believe like four of people want(ed) to visit me. Or that RA thought thought I was a girl. Ha! Really though, there's no particular member I dislike or would be adverse to spending some time with. You're all pretty on-the-level. That being said...

ResidentAlien*
herr gruber*
sankara*
Avilos
tnswman
The Man
son of Indy*
Niteshade007
Indy~Annie
jamesdude
The Tingler
Walker
Violet Indy
Indy_Chic
fatima
No Ticket
San Holo
QBComics
That guy who dressed up as Marty McFly
...and, of course, Finn.

If you're not listed it obviously means I hate you and have blocked your posts, not that I'm just being typically forgetful or haven't really chatted with you yet.

*Amazing people I immensely enjoyed talking to and who are no longer among us. Pour some out for one's homies.
|ZiR| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #60
Finn

Quote:
I'm afraid it's a female trait (provided that they are not completely shy) that girls want/like attention though some just want any attention.
Okay, this makes me wonder why aren't there more females on Internet message boards filled with geeks?

Quote:
However... Finn, you have called me nicer than decent looking.
Yeah, that was before I thought about hitting on you.
Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:31 PM   #61
HovitosKing
IndyFan

I just noticed this strange thread...

I'd kind of like to walk through an in-person art exhibit featuring some of Trevor Grove's work, but that's about it. That guy's art is truly mind-blowing. Oh, if your name isn't listed here please don't be sad or whatever.
HovitosKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:19 PM   #62
indyclone25
IndyFan

yeah i just noticed this thread too, so many friends on here that i would love to meet tho , and i would love to meet all of you and just talk for days about indy and collecting and art , but if i had top three to meet i would have to say
1. dbirish
2.indysgal41
3.stoo
sorry to everyone else but i hope you don't take no offense--- but who knows i'll meet some of you at the wizard world comic con this summer in chicago ----
indyclone25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:54 PM   #63
QBComics
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by |ZiR|
QBComics

Wow, thanks.
QBComics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:53 PM   #64
Violet
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
Okay, this makes me wonder why aren't there more females on Internet message boards filled with geeks?

Yeah, that was before I thought about hitting on you.

LMAO! That's a good question. I don't know. Me, I'm just here coz I'm an Indyfan (and yeah, possibly coz I'm a geek). Besides check out Facebook and MySpace for females who will take any attention they can get. . Actually the Supanova forum has a lot of gals and that's an anime/comics forum. You're just in the wrong one.

@ Rocket Surgeon: There's a customary three days? I really must be out of the loop. In any case, do you really think I bother to read every recent reply to threads every time I come in? In any case, if you had any legit interest, a PM would have worked better in terms of a quicker reply. Which means, you're not that into me. Anyways, I have a personal policy against meeting people from the net in real life. I've just heard way too many bad stories and would rather see what life throws in my way in reality.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:38 PM   #65
HovitosKing
IndyFan

Quote:
Anyways, I have a personal policy against meeting people from the net in real life. I've just heard way too many bad stories and would rather see what life throws in my way in reality.

Amen sister. Which is why I labeled this thread "strange." Good call.
HovitosKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:56 PM   #66
Rocket Surgeon

Quote:
@ Rocket Surgeon: There's a customary three days? I really must be out of the loop. In any case, do you really think I bother to read every recent reply to threads every time I come in? In any case, if you had any legit interest, a PM would have worked better in terms of a quicker reply. Which means, you're not that into me. Anyways, I have a personal policy against meeting people from the net in real life. I've just heard way too many bad stories and would rather see what life throws in my way in reality.

Hey now...I'm just having a little fun and mixing it up...

The three days is an unspoken guy thing after meeting someone and exchanging numbers, (which we never did! sniff!)...

I have no idea how you do what you do...this is all just la la land crap! I'm a TOTAL newbie to this msg brd crappola and I'm figuring it out as I go so where a PM may be faster, akin to your not checking new posts everytime you login, I'm not killing myself to be fluent in all aspects and options available on the board! Hell, I just opened a flickr account to post my friggin valentines...one thing at a time! (I'll PM you later sweetheart! To no avail I'm sure!)

And a fine policy it is, after all I'm posting from INSIDE THE HOUSE!
Good luck with reality...seriously from what I've read so far you seem alright.

It's really hard to read someones tone in posts, I'm just having some fun...sorry if you're bent.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:51 AM   #67
XanaduEli
IndyFan

Well I would of course want to see my friends..

KoiNoKyle - It is about time we went to see a movie, seeing as you never go out...

Iacovos - We haven't met up in weeks.

There are more of my fellow Raveners that I would like to visit, but I just cannot think at the moment.
XanaduEli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:02 PM   #68
Meerkat
IndyFan

I'd like to meet all of the lovely Irina Spalko fans on this website, particularly the ones who support Irina/Indy.
Meerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #69
XanaduEli
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat
I'd like to meet all of the lovely Irina Spalko fans on this website, particularly the ones who support Irina/Indy.

That is exactly what I think too.

I would also love to meet my fellow youtubers too, And who could forget my fellow artists and Writers..I could do with some tips.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:16 AM   #70
XanaduEli
IndyFan

Here are some more of you guys I would like to meet,
My apologies if I upset anyone by not mentioning you.

AnnieJones

JP Jones

Meerkat

Montana Smith

Canyon

Doctor_Indy321

Willie

AnythingGoes

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon

indyclone25

Agent Crab
Old 09-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #71
Major Eaton
IndyFan

Imagine being in the same room with ResidentAlien, Rocket Surgeon, Matt deMille, Attila The Professor, and Montana Smith. Man, oh man, the conversations,thoughts, affirmations, everything really, would be out of this world. I think this would be very interesting.
Major Eaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:13 PM   #72
Attila the Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Eaton
Imagine being in the same room with ResidentAlien, Rocket Surgeon, Matt deMille, Attila The Professor, and Montana Smith. Man, oh man, the conversations,thoughts, affirmations, everything really, would be out of this world. I think this would be very interesting.

Deeply touched, sir, by the company and the general sentiment. And I think you'd fit in just fine yourself.
Attila the Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:45 PM   #73
Rocket Surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Eaton
Full Contact Group Therapy!
Old 09-05-2010, 02:11 PM   #74
kongisking
IndyFan

1. ClintonHammond. I really want to know waht he thought of KOTCS. Knowign him, he thought it was the equivalent of George Lucas's crap in his mouth.

2. The_Man. I'd like to have a word with him about his hatred of KOTCS...nah, I'm kidding. He sounds very funny and witty. I'm sure i'd get along with him, in spite of our differing opinions.

3. ResidentAlien. Just to be friendly.

4. Finn. To see if he can give me some tips on how to deal with girls, seeing how popular he is on here...

5. James. I've agreed with him on many things, mostly concerning KOTCS, and I think we would instantly strike up a rapport. Or not.

6. RocketSurgeon. He almost makes me think of The_Man: Mach II. Yes, that was a pun on his username having the word rocket.

7. JP Jones. He sounds like a reasonably intelligent fellow. After all, he appreciates the virtue of just sitting back and enjoying a popcorn flick, like me!

8. Agent Crab. We could talk about how awesome TV Tropes is, until the cows come home...and then talk about it with the cows.

9. Montana Smith. He has confessed to being a huge Kong fan, so we were destined to be pals.

9. Stoo. Also a Kong lover.

10. ~KAT~. We have corresponded, and she sounds very nice.

11. WillKill4Food. He helped me once with an adventure story I was working on (which I have since put on hold), and he had some awesome ideas. I'd like to hear more of them.

12. Deckard24. I've enjoyed agreeing with him on multiple topics, and we both adore Blade Runner, so there ya go...

13. Insomniac. I think he has a cool username. And he agreed with me that that "For TRUE Indy Fans" thread was thoughtless and mean. Automatic friend points for that!

Well, those are the ones I was able to think of at the top of my head. There are many more fascinating individuals I would like to meet, but my brain is currently suffering a memory short. I'll return with more names soon.

And BTW, thanks for all the people that mentioned me.
kongisking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:58 PM   #75
Montana Smith
IndyFan

Quote:
Full Contact Group Therapy!

Full contact? You mean a manly hug here, and a right hook there?

I'm thinking a combination of the therapy methods in The Fight Club!

Members of The Raven turn up at work or school with black eyes and broken noses, but are sworn to secrecy about how they got them!
Montana Smith is offline   Reply With Quote