Hello Everyone!

IAdventurer01

Hi! I see you've already been very busy on the board, and I hope you continue your enthusiasm (without general flooding, of course.)

Hope you enjoy your time here. Just take off your fedora, grab a drink, and join the chaos here at the Raven Bar.

Twilightpro101

Thanks all.

Not trying to flood the board by any means. Just thought I would explore and respond to the posts, that I found to be interesting and well, as you can see....I did my damage.

IAdventurer01

Twilightpro101 said:
Thanks all.

Not trying to flood the board by any means.

Oh, no. I didn't mean to imply that you had. Most of your posts were meaningful and somewhat thought out. It was just a little sarcasm joking at how I saw about 20 posts from you just after you joined. That kind of enthusiasm in participation is great! Keep it up. (y)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome to the Raven, Twilightpro101!!!!:hat: I'm VI, also a college student and screenwriter. I'm a film student.

Gustav

IAdventurer01 said:
Oh, no. I didn't mean to imply that you had. Most of your posts were meaningful and somewhat thought out. It was just a little sarcasm joking at how I saw about 20 posts from you just after you joined. That kind of enthusiasm in participation is great! Keep it up. (y)
What this place needs is a defibrillator.

Hi, Derek Sharp. I'm Gustavo Ponce and I'm also a film student. I see you're an Evil Dead fan. I would like to see that 30 minute film if you ever get around to putting it on the internet.