New Acquisitions!!

iLUVINDY said:
i ordered my Henry Jones, Elsa and Vogel at hasbro toy shop like one month ago!!!! still havent gotten them (n), they just charged my card like $22 so im hoping thats for at least 2 figures, should ship tonight (y)

same story here...but i got an email from Hasbro today stating that their new ship date is 8/1/08...we'll see, in the day after tomorrow, but im not getting my hopes up:mad:

ChromiumBlue37

Are you guys talking about this thing??

IMG_6205.JPG

iLUVINDY

featofstrength said:
same story here...but i got an email from Hasbro today stating that their new ship date is 8/1/08...we'll see, in the day after tomorrow, but im not getting my hopes up:mad:

my order shipped today!!!! cant wait to get it tomorrow!!! (y) :whip:

RelicHunter

Nurhachi1991 said:
do they have the 7 holes in the sides? If they don't lets just say your in the money!

NO I didn't see any holes on any of the Joker or thugs. Do the new ones have holes on the side?

I picked up the Cairo Thugs two pack but I'm kinda disappointed that the machine gun can't be held like in the film. The same arm articulation as the Cairo Swordsman. They should have sculpted all new arms for the gunner. I also saw Mutt's sorry arse but passed on him. Looks to much like the Terminator with the sunglasses and no hat.

iLUVINDY

Arnold Toht said:
I picked up the Cairo Thugs two pack but I'm kinda disappointed that the machine gun can't be held like in the film. The same arm articulation as the Cairo Swordsman. They should have sculpted all new arms for the gunner. I also saw Mutt's sorry arse but passed on him. Looks to much like the Terminator with the sunglasses and no hat.

you found the mutt on motorcycle already???

Nurhachi1991

RelicHunter said:
Nurhachi1991 said:
do they have the 7 holes in the sides? If they don't lets just say your in the money!

NO I didn't see any holes on any of the Joker or thugs. Do the new ones have holes on the side?

Yes the re issued one like mine have 7 holes in the sides

The wave 1 Joker had no holes in the side and has an item number like M2794 and you diddnt open it your in the ball park of about 100.00 bucks

Lambonius

Got Henry Sr in the mail today to complete my LC wave. Absolutely stunning figure. Outstanding paint app and the best actor-likeness of the line, easily. Why can't the Harrison likenesses be this good? :) Very satisfied.

iLUVINDY

Lambonius said:
Got Henry Sr in the mail today to complete my LC wave. Absolutely stunning figure. Outstanding paint app and the best actor-likeness of the line, easily. Why can't the Harrison likenesses be this good? :) Very satisfied.

where did u buy it from??? mine is coming tomorrow!!!