Your Indy Museums!!

tnswman

Well, we have tried and tried to get something like this on aSticky so it will stay up top.

HOWEVER, since May 1st has come and gone...Let's see your Indiana Jones Museums.

Now, due to my various other needs for Collectible space, I can only display about 40% of my collection ( that will change later this year )

What you see here is simply MY FAVORITE ITEMS!! I have a warehouse FULL of Posters, standee's, Magazines, Comics, Clothes, Small Nick Nacks from International items, and so on...I will be rotating these out as the years go by.

What I am showing here is simply wht I want to look at EVERY DAY!!

Now, Let's see your collections too!!

Main display
indy048-1.jpg

indy049-1.jpg

indy050.jpg

New magazines that have not been stored yet:
indy046-1.jpg

indy045-1.jpg

Various Autographs ( I have Met Harrison 3 times personally and the rest come from The Hobby's finest dealer's whom I work with through my job as an Autograph Authenticator) What you see is just a sample!
indy041-1.jpg

indy042-1.jpg

indy043-1.jpg

indy021-3.jpg

indy022-4.jpg

indy023-4.jpg

indy024-3.jpg

indy025-2.jpg

indy026-2.jpg

indy027-3.jpg

indy028-3.jpg

indy029-2.jpg

indy030-2.jpg

indy031-1.jpg

indy032-2.jpg

indy033-2.jpg

indy034-2.jpg

indy035-1.jpg

indy036-1.jpg

indy037-1.jpg

indy038-2.jpg

indy039-1.jpg

indy020-5.jpg

indy005-12.jpg

Various Collectibles:
indy047-1.jpg

indy001-15.jpg

indy002-12.jpg

indy003-12.jpg

indy004-12.jpg

indy006-11.jpg

indy007-11.jpg

indy008-8.jpg

indy009-9.jpg

indy010-9.jpg

indy011-9.jpg

indy012-7.jpg

indy013-6.jpg

indy014-5.jpg

indy015-5.jpg

indy016-6.jpg

indy017-6.jpg

indy018-6.jpg

indy019-5.jpg

So, Until I get the time to break into my warehouse and take COUNTLESS pictures of magazines, comics, Clothes, Accessories, and nick Nacks...LET US SEEE YOUR COLLECTIONS!!!

Remember, there will ALWAYS be someone with a bigger collection than you! That's why every collection and set-up is important because it shows your personality.

Let's keep this thread up top FOREVER!!!

UKIndyFan

Wow. I'm at a loss for words at your expansive collection. There is officially something I would kill for now.

How do you pay for all this!?

Agent Z

Ok, how do you keep up on the dust issue? Seriously, especially with all the figures out and about like that?

Also, food items...

Do you feel that a soda can stays unopened...or do you just drain/drink the soda and clean the can?

Also, M&M's wrappers, if you save them....unopened, or opened and emptied? Do you clean the inside of the bag?

All strange obsessing questions aside, that is a staggering collection! (y)

tnswman

Agent Z said:
Ok, how do you keep up on the dust issue? Seriously, especially with all the figures out and about like that?

Also, food items...

Do you feel that a soda can stays unopened...or do you just drain/drink the soda and clean the can?

Also, M&M's wrappers, if you save them....unopened, or opened and emptied? Do you clean the inside of the bag?

All strange obsessing questions aside, that is a staggering collection! (y)

THANKS!!

Ok, I pay for it all through my Jobs with the State of TN & as the NASCAR autograph Authenticator for eBay and other companies :) Plus the support of a WONDERFUL wife :)

I dust every item once a month It takes afull day.

Always empty the cans..The acid of the soda will coorode them.

I dust out food packages with a damp cloth and keep the packs in a binder of Advertisements.

Does that help?

metalinvader

Awesome stuff,Tnswman!!!

Just a little side note,I've been looking for those new puzzles everywhere!

Anyways,When I can borrow my fathers digital camera,I'll take pictures of my collection.It's not as big as yours but it's a nice,decent size. It's just a matter of going up to my folks house and putting up with their crap!:p

tnswman

The_Raiders said:
Here's a thread I made with my collection so far, it's small but I'm proud of it, although I had to take everything down because I moved, but here's my stuff at my old house. http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=14047
I have gotten afew new things, the KOTCS Indy figure w removable aht, and the cemetary warrior.

just curious as to why you did not getthe BEST INDY FIGURE EVER yet??? LOL!! seriously, I need your honest answer ( i will tell yo uwhy after I get it )

great start to a collection :)

I have always stayed away from gear LOL!! I am the comic book coordinator for www.adventurecon.com and the costume folks at those shows are a little too serious for me..I wonder if Indy costumers are that way?

tnswman

fixer79 said:
Bless the soul who has to dust everything off...

Dust, the collector's bane!

;)

thanks for the blessings LOL!! I need them with the more space I provide for Indy What you don't see in the room is a MASSIVE SW, Gi JOE, JAMES BOND, & Super hero collection that takes up the other walls :) Plus, my 82 comic long boxes that I am moving into my new comic library this summer :)

tnswman

metalinvader said:
Awesome stuff,Tnswman!!!

Just a little side note,I've been looking for those new puzzles everywhere!

Anyways,When I can borrow my fathers digital camera,I'll take pictures of my collection.It's not as big as yours but it's a nice,decent size. It's just a matter of going up to my folks house and putting up with their crap!:p

LOL!! do it for us!! We have to show the world how we LOVe Indy with our museums!!

The_Raiders

tnswman said:
just curious as to why you did not get the BEST INDY FIGURE EVER yet??? LOL!! seriously, I need your honest answer ( i will tell yo uwhy after I get it )

great start to a collection :)

I have always stayed away from gear LOL!! I am the comic book coordinator for www.adventurecon.com and the costume folks at those shows are a little too serious for me..I wonder if Indy costumers are that way?

The best Indy figure ever? :confused: . Which one? Thanks though, I'm always trying to expand the collection. ;)

Agent Z

tnswman said:
Always empty the cans..The acid of the soda will corode them.

I dust out food packages with a damp cloth and keep the packs in a binder of Advertisements.

Does that help?

Yes, thanks! I have some soda cans and wrappers and was debating on what to do with them.

And, yes, the dusting. My god, I think they only banned you for the week so you could catch up on some dusting time. ;)

tnswman

The_Raiders said:
The best Indy figure ever? :confused: . Which one? Thanks though, I'm always trying to expand the collection. ;)

Dude, The KOTCS figure with the hat is simply the BEST Indy figure made...The real-scan likeness of Harrison, and the articulation mixed with PERFECT accessories makes it simply the most Incredible Indy figure!!

ask around..I have had soooo many people THANK me for leading them to buy that figure :)

tnswman

Agent Z said:
Yes, thanks! I have some soda cans and wrappers and was debating on what to do with them.

And, yes, the dusting. My god, I think they only banned you for the week so you could catch up on some dusting time. ;)

LOL!! After I told the Moderator what I thought, I thanked him for allowing me to get a lot done :)

as long as there is fovoritisim on these boards, I can always be in danger of a needed vacation LOL!

The_Raiders

tnswman said:
Dude, The KOTCS figure with the hat is simply the BEST Indy figure made...The real-scan likeness of Harrison, and the articulation mixed with PERFECT accessories makes it simply the most Incredible Indy figure!!

ask around..I have had soooo many people THANK me for leading them to buy that figure :)

Yeah I have that figure, it is the greatest, I told you before that I got it, so when you mentioned it I thought you were refering to something else. It is the best Indy by far, the hat doesn'y look big on him, everything is scaled/sculpted right, the best one out there. (y) I just can't get any pics of him (n)

Billy Ray

tnswman said:
LOL!! After I told the Moderator what I thought, I thanked him for allowing me to get a lot done :)

as long as there is fovoritisim on these boards, I can always be in danger of a needed vacation LOL!

Speaking of that, where is MaxPhactor23 with the obligatory "There you go bragging again" comment? ;)

metalinvader

Billy Ray said:
Speaking of that, where is MaxPhactor23 with the obligatory "There you go bragging again" comment? ;)

Heh,Funny you should mention that.It looks like he is on 'guest' status again.