Marion Ravenwood in white dress
German Mechanic
German Indy
Belloq in casual dress
Marcus Brody

for 2009!?!
hope they push brody forward to 2008

inky_skin

Detective Fork - the second pic is a custom from the Collecting \ Custom Dioramas thread - and yes, that is a Deluxe Pitfall Indy head on a jacketless Crystal Skull body.

bonoferox

If Hasbro marketed a diorama playset like that I would fall madly in love with them....

The bridge set up is very cool.

glorbes

Terence said:
THESE ARE 'CONFIRMED' ON SOME OTHER FORUMS
Well Of Souls playset (with ark?)

Toht with interchangeable heads-melting and normal
German Mechanic
German Indy
Belloq in casual dress
Marcus Brody

for 2009!?!

Yay German Mechanic!! Yay Toht!! What a great line-up...I just hope we'll actually see them on the pegs.

CommanderDude

Terence said:
THESE ARE 'CONFIRMED' ON SOME OTHER FORUMS
Well Of Souls playset (with ark?)

Toht with interchangeable heads-melting and normal
German Mechanic
German Indy
Belloq in casual dress
Marcus Brody

for 2009!?!

what other forum?

Deckard

Spalkomania said:
Michael Crawford has started to put his pics up.

http://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2008_hasbro_indy_bottom.htm

Awesome. The Tank set is great.

sdcc2008_hasbro_indy_10.jpg

sdcc2008_hasbro_indy_9.jpg

Deckard

glorbes said:
That tank showdown set IS great...but where's the tank? Or any other vehicles for that matter.

Are you talking about the supposed Toys R Us Tank? That ended up being A Jungle Cutter w/ Indy and 2 Russian Soldiers. Nothing new.

glorbes

Deckard said:
Are you talking about the supposed Toys R Us Tank? That ended up being A Jungle Cutter w/ Indy and 2 Russian Soldiers. Nothing new.

I'm sorry to hear that...I was really hoping to see some new stuff that would confirm the long term potential for this line. They certainly did a magnificent job of the display though.

Terence

the last crusade tank scene is quite poor,granted you get a henry figure without accesories,but i faintly recall a certain marcus brody with henry,sallah with fez on horse?not the best diorama,where are the exclusives?

ChromiumBlue37

They look great in package.

I JUST opened figures to build my Cairo diorama!! It looks identical. Wonder if that is a plastic basket or cardboard?

Lambonius

Those battle packs are really disappointing. As one who already owns the entire line so far, paying $25.00 for multiples of figures I already have just because they come with a cardboard diarama is pretty hard to swallow. The lack of exclusives here is really frustrating. Hopefully we'll see more in the future. The TOD figures look great though--better than any of the other pictures we've seen. I hope that the sacrificial cage and mine cart from the big display are going to make their way into deluxe packs of some kind.

ChromiumBlue37 said:
They look great in package.

I JUST opened figures to build my Cairo diorama!! It looks identical. Wonder if that is a plastic basket or cardboard?

Looks cardboard to me. You can see that the top is hexagonal instead of rounded, like it would be if it were plastic. Hasbro is skimping on these, I think.

Terence

is there no more indy 3.5 figures to be shown /announced for 2009? the 2 figures i was really looking forward to buying have not even shown up,MARCUS AND TOHT,didnt hasbro have a professor indy underwraps aswell?:mad:

ChromiumBlue37

There is still the Hasbro Q & A panel with slideshow, (just like last year when this line debuted). This typically happens on the Friday afternoon of SDCC, so that means, it's happening now, (I hope)!