Last Indy book you read

Walecs

I'm currently reading The Seven Veils, after having read some months ago (took a little Indy break tbh) The Dance of Giants.

The Drifter

I enjoyed Dance of the Giants much more than The Seven Veils. Last Indy book that I read was Unicorn's Legacy. I have all of the Indy Bantam books, but haven't read any more past that. I really need to mend that issue.

IndyBr

The Drifter said:
I enjoyed Dance of the Giants much more than The Seven Veils. Last Indy book that I read was Unicorn's Legacy. I have all of the Indy Bantam books, but haven't read any more past that. I really need to mend that issue.

You really should, the problem is that your next book is Sky Pirates, but once you got past that... :whip:
The Bantam novels remains as my favorite Indy adventures beyond the movies :)

Last Indy book I've read was "Young Indiana Jones and the Titanic Adventure".

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
The Drifter said:

So am I. :eek: I have read, beside the original three novelizations, only Peril at Delphi, Dance of the Giants and The Seven Veils, in that order. I have them for so many years but I never found the time. The last Indy related book I read though was the Complete Making of back in 2008. (y)

The Drifter

IndyBr said:
You really should, the problem is that your next book is Sky Pirates, but once you got past that... :whip:
The Bantam novels remains as my favorite Indy adventures beyond the movies :)

Last Indy book I've read was "Young Indiana Jones and the Titanic Adventure".

Yeah, I sorta dread when I finally sit down to read Sky Pirates and his other Indy book (I think it's called White Witch), a part of me in tempted to just skip those all together.

Sakis said:
So am I. I have read, beside the original three novelizations, only Peril at Delphi, Dance of the Giants and The Seven Veils, in that order. I have them for so many years but I never found the time.

I haven't really found the time either. I also have a habit of only reading in spurts. I'll read like a fanatic for a week straight and then sometimes go months without reading another book, and when I do;; I mostly read something other than the Indy novels. Like I said earlier, I really need to remedy that lol.

Indyfan82

"Indiana Jones and the Army of the Dead" by Steve Perry - I finally got through reading this earlier this year.

And I've read all the American-released original Indiana Jones novels (the ones by Rob MacGregor, Martin Caidin and Max McCoy) - I've also read all of the original "Young Indiana Jones" books. Oh- and the two young adult original Indiana Jones novels that were released shortly after KOTC released- "Indiana Jones and the Pyramid of the Sorcerer" and "Indiana Jones and the Mystery of Mount Sinai".
It might be fun to go back and reread these at some point- particularly with the "Young Indy" books- it'd be cool to read these in chronological order, as the publication order is definitely not in chronological order.

Oh yeah- and I still want to read those Wolfgang Hohlbein novels- but I don't know enough German to read them in the original language. But I am so grateful for the fans here who have offered English translations- those are very cool! I hope to delve into those when I have the chance.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: