Indiana Jones v.s. Darth Vader

theinfiniteweird

Vader (or anyone with control of the force as much as he) would whoop anyone with limited or no knowledge of the force.

But of course Indy could pull his cool little gun move (RotLA), but vader could probably stop the bullet fast enough, and even if not, it'd probably just fry a few circuits. Man, I'm getting way too into this...

Indy Parise

I can Imagine it now......

Indy grabs whip and whips lightsaber from darth vader to him and proceeds to fight, lightsaber gun and whip against the force.............

My guess. It'll be no contest.

Why? When vader can just use the force to grab Indy by the neck, and squeeze the life outa him... End of fight... one dead Indy rides away...

Grimdiana Bones

ClintonHammond said:
Why? When vader can just use the force to grab Indy by the neck, and squeeze the life outa him... End of fight... one dead Indy rides away...

He wants indy to suffer, so he goes the extra yard of strangeling him with his own whip!

Grimdiana Bones

Mayhaps indy could stumble upon that thing from the jedi knight games that instantly imbues you with the force. Seems like something he would quest after, and the topic for a great crossover story!!! ;)

indifan101

theinfiniteweird said:
Luke had some Force training and he still got his butt whipped (ESB).

Remember, that Luke was still new to his training at the time he confronted Vader! That's why he lost the duel.