Deadpool

Goonie

We saw Deadpool at the beginning of Wolverine, and then at the end as Weapon XI, so I wonder if this spinoff will take place during the events of Wolverine (after the beginning scenes in that movie), or, will it be it's own story?

DocWhiskey

Well, being a fan of the character, Deadpool was a lab rat. Because of his healing ability he was often experimented on the most amongst the group of mutants nicknamed "the dead pool" because they would bet with each other who would die first from the next experiment. Wade obviously won all the time because of his mutant healing factor. After all the experimenting Wade went absolutely crazy and escaped. His mind was warped and he acquired his twisted sense of dark humor. Not to mention his was extremely deformed from all the tests but gained a cluster**** of mutant powers. He took the name "Deadpool" and became a mercenary for hire.

The way I see it, Wolverine's Deadpool was just the beginning of the experiments yet to be done on Wade.

Chicago Jones

I thought the character Deadpool was always underrated.
I thought Ryan Reynolds needs to get throat punched
I hope that Deadpool will be given justice...
IN MY Kingdom!

TheFedora

I really hope that they do not ruin this movie. One of the franchises I am looking forward to the most.

I knew nothing about the Deadpool character before seeing the movie (I mean the Deadpool movie that came out now in 2016, not X-Men Origins Wolverine as mentioned earlier in this thread), and I want to know from fans of the Deadpool comics if they liked the movie and it got the character right in your opinion.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member

There must be a singing Wolverine somewhere in the multiverse.

f9769f0d16c687aa28f0d66651defe07-the-boy-from-oz-playbill-2003-09-16-web.jpg