Howdy

Dig Site 1138

Hi everyone, I've just joined.

I've been a fan of Dr. Jones since the day my dad picked me up after school and took me to the movies to see this new movie with Han Solo in it. When my mom came home that evening, I was on the front porch, wearing an old, straw fedora of my Grandpa's and whipping the handrail of our steps with a piece of rope from the shed.

I still have the 1985 Stetson Temple of Doom hat my folks got me when I was 13. Sadly, it no longer fits.

My degree is in fine art, but I'm currently looking into signing on to help with some digs this summer.

Dig Site 1138

AnnieJones said:
Welcome to The Raven from AnnieJones!:hat:
That sounds adventurous!:whip:

I'm relatively sure it won't be. But then, they never start off that way, do they? Adventures, I mean. Still, here in Ohio, it's all arrowheads and pipes. Not much in the way of fist fights or truck chases.

;)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
A formal welcome, finally, Dig Site, after obliquely approving of/welcoming you from time to time...

To answer your question: yes, there's still a Big Fun up in Cleveland, though I haven't actually been there for ages.

Stoo

Attila the Professor said:
A formal welcome, finally, Dig Site, after obliquely approving of/welcoming you from time to time...
Same here. Welcome to The Raven, Dig Site. I hope you stick around.:hat:
Dig Site 1138 said:
My degree is in fine art
Mine is commercial art.:)

Dig Site 1138

Thanks, Stoo.

More correctly, my degree is a BFA in Illustration. But I'm not businesslike enough to have made a go at it. I've had a few freelance gigs over the years, but mostly I draw and sculpt for me these days.

I'll stick around at least until I reach 100 posts and get my avatar ;)