Location Ideas

00Kevin

Indyfan
Where do you guys think Indy 4 should take place? I would like to see more stuff at the himalayas. okay Indy visited The Himilayas in 2 movies, plus countless times in Games, comics and books, but still I think That the himalayas would offer a great oppertunity for chases and fights. Also we could try the Atacoma desert in Chile (the dryist in the world), It fetures the classic Desert Ideas and Also since it's next to the Andes we could see some Search For an Incan Relic. If you have any Idea what I'm saying I congraduate you, you know your map.

What do you guys think??????

00Kevin

Raffey

China or Russia...since Indy's 'bad guys' will most likely be communist unless there's another uprising of some long forgotten cult much like the Thuggee!

monkey

Do you have a globe?

Pacific Islands, The Louisianna Bayou country, The Andes, A return to the South American Jungle of "Raiders", Iceland, Siberia, Central African Jungle, Jungles of Southeast Asia, Arabian desert, Islands of the Aegean sea (retracing the steps of Odysseus), Antarctica, Easter Island.

Tell you what. Want to know an easier way of thinking of a good location for an Indy story/movie?

Try this: Take a globe, place your finger on the equator, anywhere on the equator, now spin the globe while moving your finger up and down from pole to pole (if you do this with a partner it might be considered erotic, so do it alone), When the globe stops spinning, stop your finger motion also.

THERE!!! That's where you're first location of your Indy story will be. Now repeat this, that is the second location, One more time for the third location.

Now, think of an Indy story that can tie those three places together.

00Kevin

Indyfan
New Ideas

how about Antartica? could have a dogsleed chase and an interesting "surviving" topic.

or mabey a race to the top of the Andes of Himilayas, this provides cunning and origonal technices plus a viriaty of climates leading to several different fight scenes.

perhaps a chase in an abandoned skyscraper. at the end indy could fight a baddie at the top and leap off to perhaps another building or something as the tall building falls!

A roof top chase?

A rumble in a power plant?

A Fight/Chase in an empty baseball stadium?

Indy dodging attacks made from enemies in construction vehicals?

Have I said to Much?

Perhaps So.

"What do you think, Junior?"

00Kevin

Bakudo

Indy being pursued in jeep by a bunch of bad guys and getting rescued by an airplane. He jumps on the ladder swinging from the plane and escapes.

monkey

That's in my story (sort of)

Bakudo, you would like my Indy story segment that I submitted to TR.n a while ago.

They still haven't published it, but it's got a similar scene.

In fact, I think that would be a great opening segment for the Indy IV movie when it gets made.

Indy 4

Location for Indy 4 should be.....

Thailand

Greece

Easter Island

Central America

And Atlantis....

[Edited by Indy 4 on 01-16-2002 at 04:05 PM]

H. Jones Jnr

How about no where.... turns out he was asleep all the time and it was just a dream! Classiest plot device ever! Just ask my first grade English teacher :)

[Edited by H. Jones Jnr on 01-16-2002 at 06:37 PM]