Nice Webley replica

Goodeknight

Just came across this online. Not sure what shipping is, but $69.95 is a nice price for a solid metal replica (that breaks open and has a working action).

Image.po

http://www.militaryissue.com/produc...t=Artifacts&category=land&subcategory=Weapons

Webley Mk.IV Revolver
First introduced in 1887, the venerable Webley revolver was used by British forces through 1963 and can still be found in limited service throughout the old British Empire. This museum-quality, non-firing, metal replica of a 1932 Webley Mk.IV revolver features a top that breaks open just like the original's, a rotating cylinder, a working double-action trigger and hammer, and composite grips. 10¼" long.
#M600246
Price: $69.95

Goodeknight

Nice stuff, Montana!!

It kills me to see a beautiful weapon like that Webley deactivated, though. Can they easily be reactivated? Just wondering.

Montana Smith

goodeknight said:
Nice stuff, Montana!!

It kills me to see a beautiful weapon like that Webley deactivated, though. Can they easily be reactivated? Just wondering.

I don't think so. Current UK revolver deactivation means a rod welded inside the barrel and blocks welded in the chambers.

Aside from that it has a full working action!

Todd's Costumes

That looks like the Denix. It does NOT open. The info is wrong on the website.

I have the Denix models and am going to sell them. They don't open.

-Todd

Montana Smith

Todd's Costumes said:
That looks like the Denix. It does NOT open. The info is wrong on the website.

I have the Denix models and am going to sell them. They don't open.

-Todd

Current Denix models aren't as good as they used to be. Semi-automatics have less moving parts. I didn't realize that they'd also sealed up their post 1870 revolvers.

The Luger I have is one of the old ones that has fully moving parts and is strippable.