Can't find the fan games on The Indy Experience site

RedWhirlwind

So there were two fan made graphic adventures similar to Fate of Atlantis I wanted to try. One was called The Fountain of Youth, and the other was Spear of Destiny. The link for Spear of Destiny is dead, but the link for Fountain of Youth just took me to the main site for said game. Where can I download these?

Finn

Staff member
I can't recall if anything that was playable and freely available ever even came out of that Spear of Destiny game (though I do have a vague memory of trying out something very brief that did nothing but reused FoA's assets and not very well at that), but the demo they have out of Fountain of Youth is well available on the game's website.

Don't mean to nag, but did you even consider googling the titles?

RedWhirlwind

Finn said:
I can't recall if anything that was playable and freely available ever even came out of that Spear of Destiny game (though I do have a vague memory of trying out something very brief that did nothing but reused FoA's assets and not very well at that), but the demo they have out of Fountain of Youth is well available on the game's website.

Don't mean to nag, but did you even consider googling the titles?
Yeah, I did. Nothing, nada, zip, synch. Otherwise I wouldn't be asking here :p

Finn

Staff member
Okay... the very first link using query "Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth" leads here.

Now, if you can't find the download there, I seriously have to consider whether we should place an IQ limit for entering this little joint of ours.