Hey guys, need help with a scene from Young Indy

Gasperson

Hey all, my name is Kenny, and I played one of Young Indy's friends in the "Curse of the Jackal" episode. In another thread, I was answering some questions about my experience on set, but now I have a question for all of you!

Now, even though Indy's pals were only in a montage, we filmed for 2 days with Corey. On the second day, they asked me if I wanted to work a third day and do some body double work for Corey. Of course I said yes! Now, I remember riding the bicycle in the little "lab" scene, and them shooting my legs since they didn't get a good shot of Corey doing that.

My question is about another scene I remember standing in for. It was a dinner scene of some sort, and it was filmed in a house downtown somewhere (in Wilmington NC). I've gone through that first episode, but for the life of me I can't find a scene where lil Indy is sitting at a dinner table, or if there is a big dinner scene at all.

Now, all of this is a tad foggy, since it was back in the early 90's and I was like 9 at the time, but this scene might have been set in modern times, and could have involved the Old Indy character. Is there a scene where he's sitting at a table, eating dinner? I do remember them having food on the plates, but it was stone cold since it had been sitting there forever. If you guys know of such a scene, please let me know.

Stoo

Kenny,

Nice to hear from you again! :hat: Personally, I really appreciate you taking the time to post here at The Raven. Even though your part was a minor one, it's great to talk to someone who appeared in the show.

If it was in Wilmington, then it's highly likely to be an 'Old Indy' bit. Perhaps your foggy recollections were from the Thanksgiving dinner scene for the "Peking" episode bookends? :confused:

Could you be the boy on the left (with a shorter haircut)? The hair looks red, to me.

If that's not you, then we MUST figure this out! :whip:

IndyThankgivingKenny_zps3ivekgeo.jpg

micsteam

Stoo !! What's up ?? This is the man to talk to ! Stoo, shoot me an email let me know how you're doing. :hat:

Gasperson

Oh boy!

That might be it, thanks Stoo! I didn't even think that it could be something from season 2, but it's possible that they filmed some of that bookend stuff earlier. Having just watched the scene(uploaded by you of course!), that certainly does look right. It was just some stand in stuff, if i'm remembering correctly I don't think I would have been show on film for the scene.