Indy 5 news 2012

Pale Horse

Staff member
Fantastic Source for this "NEWS"

Lawyer Herald
About Us
Lawyer Herald - Bringing you the latest legal news on lawyers, law firms, lawsuits, legislation, law enforcement and more.

If you have any questions, comments, or inquiries, feel free to contact us.

Lawyer Herald Writer
Jared Feldschreiber
j.feldschreiber@lawyerherald.com

Finn

Staff member
Silvor said:
Do you actually have a source for this?
I don't remember ever hearing anything of the sort.
Notice verb "seem" in there. It denotes the point where facts turn to speculation, and it's perfectly applicable to form a sentence like that, using both in conjuction. If you don't possess the mental acuity to understand the switch, that's not my problem.

And my sources for said speculation? All of these newspieces floating around, since none of them say it's Ford and Ford only who's gonna don the hat.

Z dweller

Hanselation said:
And you post this in the Indy News thread????

There isn't a shred of news there, just rehashed speculation. :rolleyes:

At best this warrants two tumbleweeds, as opposed to just one. I'm feeling generous.

200.gif

Silvor

Finn said:
Notice verb "seem" in there. It denotes the point where facts turn to speculation, and it's perfectly applicable to form a sentence like that, using both in conjuction. If you don't possess the mental acuity to understand the switch, that's not my problem.

And my sources for said speculation? All of these newspieces floating around, since none of them say it's Ford and Ford only who's gonna don the hat.
Hey now I was just asking, no need to get so hostile.
I was just curious as to what you were basing that assumption on, nothing more.

Yes I agree he should return he should have been in skull, instead of cramming unnecessary characters that added nothing really to the story. Had another account but lost password and details so made a knew one.

Hanselation

Indiana Jones will return as 3D CGI Adventure

Regarding the time that goes by, the development of 3D animated CGI-Movies and the kind of thinking at the Disney-Company I expect that the next Indiana Jones movie will be a CGI-movie.

Pale Horse

Staff member
This isn't news, it's not even rumor...it's pure fan speculation and isn't appropriate for this particular thread.

Sigh

If one more piece of non news gets posted in this thread, it's being shut down.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Pale Horse said:
If one more piece of non news gets posted in this thread, it's being shut down.
Run it by the thread starter first.

Blade Runner 2 director's brother wrote an unsolicited Indy 5 script proposal?
In early 2015, Martin penned an unsolicited script proposal for Indiana Jones 5 based on an idea he had pitched to his older brother Denis Villeneuve set to direct the Untitled Blade Runner Project (2018) starring Harrison Ford.

Z dweller

Moedred said:
Blade Runner 2 director's brother wrote an unsolicited Indy 5 script proposal?
If true, that is very interesting.

Imagine this scenario, just for fun.

BR2 proves a huuuuge success, Disney take note, Denis V. get offered the Indy 5 job, but accepts only on condition young Martin gets to write the screenplay.

Neat, huh? :p

In this scenario Indy 5 would be shot in 2019 or later, so Harry would likely get a cameo or bookend role only, which suits me fine.

Finn

Staff member
Moedred said:
Run it by the thread starter first.
We should make a copy of the thread, then shut it down.

That being said, there are better threads for wanton speculation, gang. Like this.

Finn

Staff member
Hanselation said:
Is it just me or is the indianajones.com-page now just a link to the indiana-jones-facebook page? http://indianajones.com

Bad news!
Let's not call it bad news before we know why it's gone. Sites are regularly taken down when they go over a major facelift with additional content making it in and so forth. Our very own TR.N has been down for extended periods as well, and not because we considered calling it quits.

Now, additional content could also mean brand new content being created... which would definitely be good news.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Would any francophone care to hunt down the source of the unattributed IMDb Martin Villeneuve rumor?

Pale Horse

Staff member
Koepp is a good enough writer, provided he doesn't have to piece-meal scenes and scripts together. No one in Hollywood can do that well.

Don't challenge me on that statement either, I've got a thousand multi-writered screenplays to cite showing how it's bad. It's much harder to fault a screenplay when FADE IN to FADE OUT is solidly in the hands on one talented scene maker.