Re-tell KotCS from memory

sarah navarro

LostArk said:
"I like Ike" (?)
Yah was that a question?:p it was right.best line in the movie i dont know why but it seems so awesome.

Dovechenko says,"Put down the gun."
Indy: "you got it pal."

Indy drops the gun like he's supposed,knowing its going to go off.It hits a Russian soldier in the foot causing him to fire and chaos breaks loose.Spalko yells something in Russian and points at Indy.Indy starts bolting throught the crates and climbs up to the top of them.He's running pulls out his whip and grabs ahold of something on the ceiling and swings down towards the Russians vehicles but as he starts to land he realizes hes not going to make it and starts swinging backwards and crashes into the front of another truck.

Last edited:

LostArk

"Damn, I thought that was closer"

Indy elbows the Russians in the face and they fall off the truck. He drives towards Spalko's car.

"Come on, come on :mad:"

He gets off the truck and jumps onto Spalko's, throws her off and crashes into a wall of crates. The Russians behind the crates are sent flying and Indy continues to drive. Spalko passes by the Ark box and shouts in Russian.

sarah navarro

Indy starts heading down the row of crates towards Mac and Boris's car head on.
Mac:"you dont know him Boris"you dont"know him","Know him Boris"!!You dont know him!!!":eek:

Indy hits head on with them but before they collide Indy manages to whip ahold of something and make an escape:whip:

LostArk

Indy jumps across the beams until he reaches the ends and drops down. Dovchenko grabs him and the both crash through a door and onto the glass center of the room. The glass breaks and they fall onto a big glass panel. Indy begins to beat Dovchenko and throws him down onto a rocket sled.

sarah navarro

The rocketsled had 5 seconds to go when it starts up and lights the soldiers on fire,Mac luckily hides safely.It launches and when it haults Indy and Dovchenko both barely conscience,Dovecheko falls onto Indy shoulder,Indy pushes him off into the dirt a and tries to stand up and get his fedora then falls himself into the dirt.Russians were coming in trucks and Indy runs and jumps over a little sand dune to hide.They pick up Dovechenko he stands up and yells something in Russian,and they drive off not finding Indy :whip:

bonoferox

Indy runs to a smalltown neighborhood and climbs a fence. He goes into a house.

"Hello?"

Turns on the fawcett, no water. Goes into the living room and sees the family.

"Do you guys have a phone --whoah...."

sarah navarro

Indy walks outside and knocks over a couple manakins,Indy realized hes in a bomb testing area.He hears the alarm sound loudly and says,
"That can't be good." with a worried face :eek:

Agent Z

Indy watches a play ball roll down the street and sees a mannequin man with a hose pouring water onto his car. We see a mannequin dog and a woman, along with a yard sprinkler at work.

The system announces the minute countdown to detonation and instructions for wearing goggles.

Indy spots the car of Commies taking off and runs to catch a ride with them...

Last edited:

sarah navarro

wow you guys are confusing me i switched my posts around,but ok i'll go with the flow.

Indy yells ,"SURE GREAT DONT WAIT FOR ME!"

he runs back in the house and is trying to find a place to hide and looks extremly scared and frustrated.He looks in the fridge and sees the "Lead Lined" sticker in the fridge he tears everything out and gets in but a orange and a tub of Crisco are blocking the door

voice,"3,2" screen changes to the bomb saying "I like Ike" engraved in it. "1,0" Indy gets the door closed.

Last edited:

The_Raiders

Then just seconds after getting the fridge door closed, a massive shockwave flows through the artificial town, disintigrating everything in sight, destroying the town and sending the refridgerator hurtiling through the sky and destroying everything else. The fridge finally makes a crash landing and a disorientated Indy rolls out to alittle animal. He makes his way up a hill only to see a massive mushroom cloud consuming the town.

Dust McAlan

We get a good shot of the government hangar where Indy is after the blast. Inside, Indy is being scrubbed down by a group of operatives in hazmat suits. Once he's done, the FBI questions Indy.

"Were you aware that George McHale was working for the Russians?"

Ska

Jones: No kidding. Whose side were you on?!

Indy continues to give Agent Taylor the death stare as the other FBI agent walks toward Indy.

BTW, I never noticed the bomb had "I like Ike" on it...will have to check that out next time. Thanks!

Last edited:

sarah navarro

Agent:"I dont think you realize the gravity of this situation,you aided and embeded KGB agents into a topic secret area,in the middle of MY country the United States of America".

(the agent walks around Indy questioning him.)

.....I think thats it:p