Disneyland exclusive

indy148

Well, the new figures have been released today. It's official!!! My uncle was wrong..... hmm... anyways, I just bought mine today (luckily I was at the park today) and I bought all 5 figures. (indy, marion, german mechanic, nazi, cairo swordsman) and personally, I think the Indy figure is a rip off. It's just the old one withought the jacket, and with a bag, sword, and idol. Hmm,,,,

Trevor G

TR.N Staff Member
I found remnants just TODAY...odd that they just came out yesterday... No Nazi or Indy's to be found... I only picked up a marion today, but I'll be grabbing a germ. mechanic and nazi to help out the look of the collection...they're expensive for what they are, but they are Indy, so I enjoy them! :)

Trev

Skeletor

I was wondering when these were gonna come out.

Are they taking mail orders on these like last time? Anyone got the phone numbers for the Disney Park Stores?

Heromaker

PLEASE

Would someone please pick up the New Indiana Jones figures for me? I am stuck here in TN and they will not be selling them over the phone for 3 months. I will Gladly pay $120.00 for a full set and an extra Indy. Thanks so much to anyone who can help me.

Brandon
btn75@xtn.net

Heromaker

I hope

Thanks. I hope you are right. I just want to make sure the person who does this for me is taken care of.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Heromaker, I may be headed out to Disneyland by the end of this month. However, I know of a few members here who live nearby both Disneyland and Disney World. If they are unable to assist you, I am willing.

Heromaker

Thanks

Thanks so much. I promise to do you right on the deal. If you want to you can mail me at btn75@xtn.net and we will trade specifics.

Thanks so much!!!

Trevor G

TR.N Staff Member
I'll be back to disneyland next week, but there is not telling if the figures would be there...if there were enough, I suppose I could help you out!

Trev

Heromaker

Please

You dont know how in debt I would be to you. I assure you that Im very serious. I will get you the money ASAP after you have them. Please mail me at btn75@xtn.net and we will iron out the details.

Brandon

indy148

Don't expect the any figures of the man himself though... the store said he's gonna be out for a couple of months, because they ordering got mixed up..

Trevor G

TR.N Staff Member
rats! that's a dissapointment...thanks for the info! As long as I can get my "supporting cast" I'll be happy.. :)

Trev

PS-I'll email you a day before I head down again, to be sure I'll be going... if anything I could still grab up another set of the side characters for you...we'll discuss it later...

Trev

indy148

UPDATE!!! This is great news. Well, my uncle, who works at the stor just updated me about ordering the figures online or by phone. Around late September, all the figures will be available online. By phone, will be sooner, and he wasn't sure when exactly.

Heromaker

Awsome

Great news! I think they have made a bad mistake in doing this. At least I can get one set now from some real nice people, and order as many as I want later LOL!