Indy Jacket for Winter?

IndyAJA77

What is the best winter jacket of all the various versions of the Indy jacket out there? Indy doesn't encounter snow and freezing temps much in the films. He does sport a sweater under his jacket in the Young Indy bookends, though. So, I'm wondering if there isn't a precedence for the leather jacket as a winter jacket, if any of the models out there have a thick lining suitable for winter wear.

Falcon

My U.S. Wings Signature Series VIP Indy Jacket is insulated, and therefore quite warm in the winter.

Chewbacca Jones

Magnoli makes a leather jacket with a flannel lining. I'm sure he could put one into an Indy model. Personally, though, I like to layer. The sweater under the jacket method works best for me. I use a US Wings cowhide because the hide is fairly heavy, and their jackets are cut a bit roomy. Lots of room for layers! (y) If the VIP is insulated, it may be all the better.

Goodeknight

Since we never see Indy in the tundra, then we don't really know. What we can be certain of, however, is that he doesn't just wear his standard leather jacket. That would be suicidal.

SO, the obvious pick is a nice B3 bomber jacket. He wears a lighter bomber style jacket, so probably has an Indy-fied B3 style jacket for really cold weather.

16086L.jpg

I have a B3 bomber for winter, and I absolutely love it. Turn down the cuffs for extra coverage and warmth. Fuzzy collar keeps my neck warm. And it has a very Indy feel to it.