Indy catches egg in ToD deleted scene?

Henry W Jones

Stoo said:
Henry W might have some difficulty with that note since he thought the word, 'egg', in French was, 'deuf'. Almost everyone else in this thread could tell from the very beginning that the photos were fake (even Daley who is very new). No Scooby Snack for Henry W!:D
So essentially, because the photos were a joke and I haven't posted my sketches, you think the egg scene doesn't exist. What stellar logic!:rolleyes:
The jig is up!:p

Exhibit_Egg_FakeExposure1.jpg

Exhibit_Egg_FakeExposure2.jpg

I was pretty sure it was a fake too you knob. I did not over study your stupid fake photo. Also before the photo I have said you have no proof of the scene. Why do you keep asking me why I think it doesn't exist? I keep saying you can't prove it. Quit putting words in my mouth. Also I don't speak French so how am I to know WTF your fake photo said. Stoo you are a pretentious pr*ck.

Edit: P.S. You still have no proof and now when you do have it, it will be in question.

Last edited:

The Drifter

All I gotta say, is this - you're damn good at editing photos, Stoo!
I thought it was a ribbing when you first posted it, but it's reall well done.

Stoo

The Drifter said:
All I gotta say, is this - you're damn good at editing photos, Stoo!
I thought it was a ribbing when you first posted it, but it's reall well done.
Thanks, Drifter. This type of thing is my bread & butter.;)
Henry W Jones said:
I was pretty sure it was a fake too you knob.
This is bullsh*t. Among many other things, you wrote: "I'm not doubting you at all you saw an egg at the exhibit. You have photographic proof of that." (To be honest, I didn't think anyone would fall for the joke and actually believe that the photos were real...but YOU DID, Henry W.!:gun:)
Henry W Jones said:
I did not over study your stupid fake photo.
You obviously didn't "over study" the photos because of your Google search for "Deuf". The fake photos were stupid? They certainly fooled you (and someone else).:eek:
Henry W Jones said:
Also before the photo I have said you have no proof of the scene. Why do you keep asking me why I think it doesn't exist? I keep saying you can't prove it. Quit putting words in my mouth.
Re. Putting words in mouths: I have NEVER asked why you think the egg scene doesn't exist. Please, get things straight. You were asked 4 times WHY THE NON-POSTING OF MY SKETCHES MAKES THE EGG SCENE "HARDER TO BUY".

No, I can't prove that I (+ 15 other people) saw the egg but I have provided a substantial amount of evidence which shows that the scene was filmed.:whip:
Henry W Jones said:
Also I don't speak French so how am I to know WTF your fake photo said.
Considering you like to Google, it's surprising to learn that you didn't use 'Google Translate'.:rolleyes:
Henry W Jones said:
Stoo you are a pretentious pr*ck.
Dude, you are the one who is making a big issue out of the fake photos & non-sketches...giving them more importance then they deserve. The thoughts & opinions in your posts are so scrambled that you're coming across like a chicken running around with its head cut off.:eek:
Henry W Jones said:
Edit: P.S. You still have no proof and now when you do have it, it will be in question.
"When you do have it" ('It' meaning 'proof'). Does this mean you're confident that proof will be found? Good to know you have faith!(y)

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
I have confirmation that the question has been given to the interviewer...all that remains is whether or not he asks Robert Watts.

Cross your fingers eggheads.:)
Well, I listened to the IndyCast interview last night and he didn't bother asking the egg question. (Looks like knowing which is Robert Watts' favourite Indy film had a higher priority.:rolleyes:) My eggspectations have been let down. What a wasted opportunity.(n)

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
Well, I listened to the IndyCast interview last night and he didn't bother asking the egg question. (Looks like knowing which is Robert Watts' favourite Indy film had a higher priority.:rolleyes:) My eggspectations have been let down. What a wasted opportunity.(n)

Don't give up hope, Stoo. You gotta (egg) soldier on.

Stoo said:

Distressing, simply distressing. Sad to say there were too many rehashed stories...stuff we've head over and over again. There were one or two nice bits but as you say: "a wasted opportunity."

EvilEmperorZoRG

Aaron H said:
For reasons unknown this small scene was cut from all US & European home releases. Supposedly the Asian releases have this scene, but I haven't been able to prove or disprove that fact.

This also is similar to the scene at the end of Raiders where the US logo is burned off the crate.

Oh man that's pretty epic. I really can't see why to delete this scene.
Anyway, about ToD egg scene, I have the VHS Greek version. Gonna check it out, but I doupt it'll be there since you also said it was cut from Europe and US. Haven't seen the VHS since 2004 though, can't remember clearly.

Stoo

EvilEmperorZoRG said:
Oh man that's pretty epic.
Zorg, the egg scene is NOT "epic". It is a small scene that lasts about 10 seconds long. Do yourself a favour and try not to learn the English language from English people who don't know how to use the words properly.;)
EvilEmperorZoRG said:
Anyway, about ToD egg scene, I have the VHS Greek version. Gonna check it out, but I doupt it'll be there since you also said it was cut from Europe and US. Haven't seen the VHS since 2004 though, can't remember clearly.
Despite what Aaron H said, there have been reports of it being seen on German VHS and Czech VHS (or TV broadcast) so European home releases cannot be entirely ruled out yet. Watch your Greek VHS but be sure to let us know which year it was released in (even if your tape does not have the scene).

EvilEmperorZoRG

Stoo said:
Zorg, the egg scene is NOT "epic". It is a small scene that lasts about 10 seconds long. Do yourself a favour and try not to learn the English language from English people who don't know how to use the words properly.;)
Despite what Aaron H said, there have been reports of it being seen on German VHS and Czech VHS (or TV broadcast) so European home releases cannot be entirely ruled out yet. Watch your Greek VHS but be sure to let us know which year it was released in (even if your tape does not have the scene).

I said 'Epic' about the scene that the American flag was burned from the Akr crate ;)

I'll see the film, I just have to find my VHS player. The VHS was released before 1995 {I'm not sure}but I remember the tape in my home since I was 3 {1995}.
Also ANT1 has the rights for Indiana Jones on TV here. It was shown again a few weeks ago but I missed it. I'll try to contact them.They gave me info like that another time too ;)
By the way, Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull this sunday !

EDIT: Checked it. No egg scene. But tell me, is my VHS faulty and the sound is a bit crappy or I'm used on DVDs :p ?

Last edited:

Stoo

EvilEmperorZoRG said:
EDIT: Checked it. No egg scene. But tell me, is my VHS faulty and the sound is a bit crappy or I'm used on DVDs :p ?
Thanks for looking anyway, Zorg. There could be a copyright date on the back of the box or on the VHS cassette itself. (The reason I'm asking about the date is so that release can be crossed off the list of unchecked sources.)

About the crappy sound, when cassettes get played a lot, the image & sound quality degrades over time and, yes, you are probably used to watching the DVDs.:)
EvilEmperorZoRG said:
I said 'Epic' about the scene that the American flag was burned from the Akr crate ;)
Even so, it wouldn't be 'epic'.;) Anyway, both scenes are controversial but there is more evidence for the egg than there is for the burning Ark crate. You might enjoy this thread: Ark burns US flag on crate?

Rocket Surgeon said:
That scene was Whack, down wit Jive Turkeys whod chicken heds up their izzles.

True dat.
den r u sayeen dat aaron was lying? He said dat he saw it.

EvilEmperorZoRG

Stoo said:
Thanks for looking anyway, Zorg. There could be a copyright date on the back of the box or on the VHS cassette itself. (The reason I'm asking about the date is so that release can be crossed off the list of unchecked sources.)

About the crappy sound, when cassettes get played a lot, the image & sound quality degrades over time and, yes, you are probably used to watching the DVDs.:)
Even so, it wouldn't be 'epic'.;) Anyway, both scenes are controversial but there is more evidence for the egg than there is for the burning Ark crate. You might enjoy this thread: Ark burns US flag on crate?

den r u sayeen dat aaron was lying? He said dat he saw it.

I wonder how no one uploaded these scenes on youtube yet. I'm not a pirate, I hate piracy {I own the DVDs, you can see them on my Indiana Jones collection ;)} BUT, do you guys know any torrent of these versions ?
I really wan't to see them :gun:

And again, if someone from here has these versions, please take the time and upload them {just the scenes, a few seconds probably}.

EvilEmperorZoRG said:
...if someone from here has these versions, please take the time and upload them {just the scenes, a few seconds probably}.
The last guy to post them ended up in jail!

Read the whole thread, it's all there...

Stoo

EvilEmperorZoRG said:
I wonder how no one uploaded these scenes on youtube yet. I'm not a pirate, I hate piracy {I own the DVDs, you can see them on my Indiana Jones collection ;)} BUT, do you guys know any torrent of these versions ?
I really wan't to see them :gun:

And again, if someone from here has these versions, please take the time and upload them {just the scenes, a few seconds probably}.
1) Question: You wonder why no one has uploaded these scenes to YouTube yet?
Answer: Read this entire thread. (Same for the 'burning Ark crate' thread which I gave you a link to.)

2) Question: Do we know of any torrents of these versions?
Answer: No.

Stoo said:
1) Question: You wonder why no one has uploaded these scenes to YouTube yet?
Answer: Read this entire thread. (Same for the 'burning Ark crate' thread which I gave you a link to.)

2) Question: Do we know of any torrents of these versions?
Answer: No.

You're making it too easy!

Even with the promise of the answer there's been no response!:rolleyes:

Stoo

Indy Loves Eggs!

It's no wonder how Indy caught the dropping egg because they had a natural attraction to each other! Little Indy cannot wait to get his hands on a good, hard-boiled one:

YoungIndy_Egg.jpg