Ancient aliens

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
the-bible-obiously-states-that-jesus-was-an-alien.jpg

I just know I'm going to regret that...

alien_nativity_card-p137571323461479883z85p0_400.jpg

Stoo

Montana Smith said:
Far out man. So they, like, knew loads of stuff.

Pass the mushrooms, man, cos like I haven't seen a little green man in like five minutes.
So, like, I'm still, like, TOTALLY FREAKED OUT by how those Dogon dudes knew, like, so much about that invisible star, like, wa-a-a-ay before it was, like, first seen with, like, a telescope, man!

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
So, like, I'm still, like, TOTALLY FREAKED OUT by how those Dogon dudes knew, like, so much about that invisible star, like, wa-a-a-ay before it was, like, first seen with, like, a telescope, man!

Why isn't this like Facebook, where I could like something. Cos I like your post. It was like awesome. (y)

Stoo

Ancient Aliens in the Flesh!

Everyday this week, Erik von Däniken has been traveling & lecturing in the Czech Republic. There are 3 dates left:

Tábor (17 May - Today)
Pisek (18 May)
Plzen (19 May)

http://www.legendarytimes.com/index.php?op=news&func=news&id=7427

---
This weekend starting tomorrow, Giorgio A. Tsoukalos will be lecturing in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina:

2012 XCON World 5
Myrtle Beach Convention Center, SC
May 18th, 19th & 20th

...and in Louisville, Kentucky next weekend:

2012 Wonderfest
Louisville, KY
May 26th & 27th

http://www.legendarytimes.com/index.php?op=page&pid=35

:p

Stoo

Montana Smith said:
So, you, ah, like, all booked up to go see those dudes, like?
Like, no, dude. Too short notice and my, like, transporter-beam-thing was, like, busted. Total downer!:p

It is known that Giorgio Tsoukalos has seen & liked "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" (he said so when posting here at The Raven with the username, Legendary Times) but what I want to know is: Has Erich von Dänkien seen Indy 4? If so, what did he think of it?
Montana Smith said:
Wow man, they're like dudes from the future sent back to show us the way!
Funny you say that, Smiff, because last month, an episode of "Ancient Aliens" was called "The Time Travelers" (Season 4 - Episode 9). Both von Däniken and Tsoulakos were on it (as usual) and von Däniken believes in time travel. He also speculates that UFOs might be "our own people of the future"!

In that same episode, the Dogon dudes were mentioned again.(y)

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
It is known that Giorgio Tsoukalos has seen & liked "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" (he said so when posting here at The Raven with the username, Legendary Times)...

The "Ancient Mysteries Expert" woz 'ere?

I just checked and it appears he mysteriously vanished in June 2008.

Maybe he knows where the little grey buggers took Matt deMille.

Spooky! :eek:

Gabeed

Yeah, awhile back I actually responded to his last post, only to embarrassingly see that he had left months ago.

It's pretty funny that he posted here, though when I think about the guy I inevitably think of how mind-numbingly sad the state of the History Channel is these days.

Stoo

Montana Smith said:
Maybe he knows where the little grey buggers took Matt deMille.
Matt deMille might be on the mothership having a close encounter of the 4th kind.:eek:
Gabeed said:
It's pretty funny that he posted here, though when I think about the guy I inevitably think of how mind-numbingly sad the state of the History Channel is these days.
Of all the outrageous things this Giorgio has said on the show, one thing in "The Time Travelers" episode about the Large Hadron Collider near Geneva gave me hearty chuckle (because of how serious he looked when he said it).

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos:
"If you place a picture side-by-side of the Hadron Collider and the Aztec calendar, there is an eerie similarity between the two. The Aztec calendar was known to be a gateway to the universe and the Hadron Collider is similar to that because we are trying to unlock the secrets of the universe with this machine. And I find it fascintating that we have a carving from a long time ago and when compared to the modern-day Hadron Collider, there is an eerie similarity. Is it coincidence? I think not."

AztecHadron.jpg

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
Of all the outrageous things this Giorgio has said on the show, one thing in "The Time Travelers" episode about the Large Hadron Collider near Geneva gave me hearty chuckle (because of how serious he looked when he said it).

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos:
"If you place a picture side-by-side of the Hadron Collider and the Aztec calendar, there is an eerie similarity between the two. The Aztec calendar was known to be a gateway to the universe and the Hadron Collider is similar to that because we are trying to unlock the secrets of the universe with this machine. And I find it fascintating that we have a carving from a long time ago and when compared to the modern-day Hadron Collider, there is an eerie similarity. Is it coincidence? I think not."

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Nope. I can't spot the difference. You'll have to point out the Collider. :confused: (I said he was a genius!)

Gabeed

Wow! Because they both have concentric circles, they must be related!

SettingPhysicalSecurity-Figure1.jpg

Oh, look! I found this random image on Google Image search! Clearly the ancient Mesoamericans knew from their alien masters that someday some CEOs would be bored to death by physical data security policy graphs during Powerpoint presentations . . .

Gear

I'm not saying Mr. Tsoukalos IS right (and I still don't get the hair and beard thing), but when I look over this thread, I just mainly see a bunch of squares happily dwelling within the box. Remember, DON'T STRAY FROM THE HEARD! :rolleyes:

Montana Smith

Gear said:
I'm not saying Mr. Tsoukalos IS right (and I still don't get the hair and beard thing), but when I look over this thread, I just mainly see a bunch of squares happily dwelling within the box. Remember, DON'T STRAY FROM THE HEARD! :rolleyes:

Some things are just too silly to accept. The promoters of the weird and the wonderful are in it for the money, or the buzz of being controversial. Just ask von Däniken, who admitted he fabricated evidence to strengthen the 'truth' of his argument!

Conspiracy sells! Because folks love a mystery and the chance to believe that history, and indeed the present, is more exciting than it appears on the surface.

The rewriting of history often overturns physical evidence and supplants it with supposition. These fabricators will look for connections anywhere and make them.