Lost Indy Wave at Comic-Con 2011

Montana Smith said:
His other jacket was in the wash...

Same as his other holster on the box lid...

:whip:

Besides color what was the issue? Looks like the poster...:confused:

...and because I was looking for the poster I found:

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Besides color what was the issue? Looks like the poster...:confused:

The box lid artwork shows the holster without a fastening strap:

IJ_Hasbro_SDCC_packaging1.jpg

holster-RotLA2.jpg

FedoraHead

Need Comic-Con wave LOOSE!

I am trying to get my son a complete set the Hasbro line for him to play with. He plays with them a lot and thanks to ebay we finally got him the Temple of Doom figures loose. Only was $4.99 plus shipping. Not bad. Anyway, I found out about a rare comic con line however when I look on ebay they are packaged and going really high. Does anyone have them opened? I could get them and just open them but I rather those go to a collector. Also the price is really high and being I was just laid off, I hope to get a good price but I know they will be higher than most. If anyone can help, let me know. I think I can pass on the Indiana one cause he looks like the others has has. Also if you have them THEY do not have to have all the weapons and stuff.
I can buy or trade some vintage star wars stuff from the 80s (mostly ships)

ROB98374

Did anyone happen to pick up an extra set they would willing to get rid of? (or even just the box)
It would go to a good home.

Crack that whip

indyclone25 said:
but believe mwe i am staying with the underdog , Indiana Jones. it may not have a tv series or new books , or magazines , but i did enjoy the run and will enjoy what i can find of this treasure of this action adventure hero!

Er, wait - since when does Indy not have a TV series, new(ish) books or magazines?

:p

(We need an Indy smiley with one raised eyebrow...)

pete33

i just got this set last week, dont ask me how much i paid lol. but im so glad i finally got it! beautiful figures. i am a loose collector, so i didnt keep all the packaging, the figures are what matter to me, though the packaging was really nice on this set. i am so glad to have an expanded Raiders collection now, with some really essential characters.

reeseslover

ROB98374 said:
Did anyone happen to pick up an extra set they would willing to get rid of? (or even just the box)
It would go to a good home.

i'd be willing to part with the extra box i have. shoot me a pm and we can work out a deal.

Lance Quazar

Wow. Prices sure have jumped.

Last year, you could get a single figure for around $30 or $40.

Now they start at $50?

And that toht price is beyond reason. Insanity!!

They appear to be extremely scarce at the moment. Wait a while, they might come back down...

Montana Smith

featofstrength said:
Holy ****! :eek:

For the record, so this piece of madness will not be lost when Ebay erases the page:

2011 Exclusive Indiana Jones Lost Wave Raiders - Toht - MINT/Comp. [Loose!]

Ended: Sep 11, 201218:54:19 PDT

Winning bid: US $167.50 [ 17 bids ]

Shipping: $8.90 USPS First Class Mail International

Seller: jedimarvin ( 1890)

Putting this craziness into perspective, a complete boxed set recently sold for only $127.50 + $19.99; and a carded Toht for $49.99 with free shipping.

Lance Quazar

Montana Smith said:
Putting this craziness into perspective, a complete boxed set recently sold for only $127.50 + $19.99; and a carded Toht for $49.99 with free shipping.

Yeah, that's why this is so baffling.

Seems like an entire set was consistently selling in the 120-130 range since they damn things became available.

Did Ronald Lacey come back from the dead to autograph this one figure?

Sometimes bidders get carried away in the moment, but this is just madness.

Whenever I get around to opening my set, I'm going to put the carded Indy's in the box.

Raiders, Whip action, German Uniform, (or Young Indy if I open German Disguise Indy), TOD, LC, and the "complete" one in this set. I think it'll make for a nice display....of course I only have half of them carded.