IDC - Indy Droolers Club

fatima

You are welcome, I would post few pics from the gallery, but they are hotlinked. Miley Cyrus x 10000 that's the only name we can see available for Nickelodeon Kids Choise Awards on you tube! :(

Gary2880

Looks like "mr grumpy" had quite a good laugh.

Shia looks like a pleb im afraid. Almost like Harrisons really useless body guard.

*no photos! step away, well ok harrison seems fine with it. aaaaah yes sir ha ha ha. good one sir.. ok move along now*

Last edited:

sarah navarro

fatima said:
You are welcome, I would post few pics from the gallery, but they are hotlinked. Miley Cyrus x 10000 that's the only name we can see available for Nickelodeon Kids Choise Awards on you tube! :(
Miley Cyrus.....:mad:

yah it looks like they had a real good time

Indy_Chic

Gary2880 said:
Looks like "mr grumpy" had quite a good laugh.

Shia looks like a pleb im afraid. Almost like Harrisons really useless body guard.

*no photos! step away, well ok harrison seems fine with it. aaaaah yes sir ha ha ha. good one sir.. ok move along now*

I love the look on Shia's face in the photos of Harrison all covered in slime. Its really cute! :D

sarah navarro said:
Miley Cyrus..... :mad:

Yeah I have been looking all over the web for any pictures or videos about Harrison at the Kids Choice Awards but all I can find is stuff about Miley Cyrus being ''the star of the show''. :mad: :(

Rayder

That's amazing... they should make a TOD life-sized stand up, that would be something that I would buy

|ZiR|

Rayder said:
... they should make a TOD life-sized stand up, that would be something that I would buy

Just what I was thinking. Life-sized, torn shirt Indy? Yes, please.

Canyon

Girls, more juicy pix!!! (y)

Thanks to one of our members here... ;)

l_05d6e8569bbf6ba21f1fbab8912da8ec.jpg

indianajones422ai9.jpg

indianajones420yo0.jpg

swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif
swoon6we.gif

Indy_Chic

I've just finished clearing up all the drool from my keyboard that came from looking at those awesome pictures! :D

Thanks Canyon, they are GREAT! I love them! I like the top picture with Indy lashing out with the whip! So cool! (y)

indy1l.jpg

08940-1.jpg

Harrison-Ford-Photograph-C11797097.jpeg

indy-tod.jpg

What a man!!! (y) *faints in puddle of drool*

Canyon

Girls, I knew you would love those photos!

Indy_chic, thanks for those gorgeous pictures! *faints*

Here's a couple more for ya!

2338103165_7ef6f7f220.jpg

2338104465_8385355ee9.jpg

fatima

Well I think it fits well instead of using the " I'm feeling" part of the Alicia Key's No One lyrics into " WE'RE FEELING" as way to discribe what Indy lovers feel about Indiana Jones, so here's what it will look like:

No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what we're feeling
No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what we feel for you
You you
Can get in the way of what we feel for you

:)