Indy 4 on DVD

The Man

Indy&HanFan said:
did you guys watch that trailor? indy sounded possessed or something, especially when he said "come on genius."

That voice and that face simply don't match. Spalko sounds even sexier when dubbed, though...(y)

indyclone25

the digitalbits reports today-------All right, our industry sources have once again checked in with word on a few upcoming DVD titles. First, we're now hearing that Paramount's Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is set for DVD release on 10/14... but it's still not confirmed whether or not a Blu-ray version is coming (although a few international retailers have started taking pre-orders for one).

OmegaSeamaster

Bonus Features on the DVD:

Documentary: "Torpedoing the Franchise" - An in-depth look at bringing UFOs and little green men to the world of Indiana Jones.

"Nuking the Fridge" - Join the Mythbusters in what would prove to be their final episode as they try to prove it's possible to survive a nuclear blast in a Fridgidaire.

Commentary Track: "You Can Write this **** George, But You Sure Can't Say It" - Frank Darabont and George Lucas screen "Crystal Skull" and tell each other how they really feel about the final product.

"Keeping it Real - The CGI of Crystal Skull" - Join Frank Marshall as he shows us how the film paid homage to the original trilogy by using as little CGI as possible.

"Swinging With Shia" - Shia LaBoeuf sits down and talks about what it was like working with CGI monkeys, getting his balls smacked, and how he reduced the fourth Indy film to a kid-friendly family sitcom.

Shortie

My b-day! (y)

I'm willing to bet the official date will be revealed at CC. Along with IM, Hulk & if we're lucky HBII & TDK.

bonoferox

Iron Man is set for September 30th with Dark Knight and Hulk having a tentative release date of November 25th.

This could change, but it looks to be about right.

And Wall-E on November 4th :)

kongisking

OmegaSeamaster said:
Bonus Features on the DVD:

Documentary: "Torpedoing the Franchise" - An in-depth look at bringing UFOs and little green men to the world of Indiana Jones.

"Nuking the Fridge" - Join the Mythbusters in what would prove to be their final episode as they try to prove it's possible to survive a nuclear blast in a Fridgidaire.

Commentary Track: "You Can Write this **** George, But You Sure Can't Say It" - Frank Darabont and George Lucas screen "Crystal Skull" and tell each other how they really feel about the final product.

"Keeping it Real - The CGI of Crystal Skull" - Join Frank Marshall as he shows us how the film paid homage to the original trilogy by using as little CGI as possible.

"Swinging With Shia" - Shia LaBoeuf sits down and talks about what it was like working with CGI monkeys, getting his balls smacked, and how he reduced the fourth Indy film to a kid-friendly family sitcom.

I can't tell if you're joking. But on the other hand, I'd love a "Nuke the Fridge" episode of Mythbusters! Bring it on!!!! (y)

kongisking said:
I can't tell if you're joking. But on the other hand, I'd love a "Nuke the Fridge" episode of Mythbusters! Bring it on!!!! (y)

Ohhhh KIK... I do so admire your brand of mindless optimism. Big shame being you miss out on such great examples of satire and wit as posted above. But keep on truckin' nonetheless.

Shortie

bonoferox said:
Iron Man is set for September 30th with Dark Knight and Hulk having a tentative release date of November 25th.

This could change, but it looks to be about right.

And Wall-E on November 4th :)

Really? Sweet. How do you know?

bonoferox

Shortie said:
Really? Sweet. How do you know?

Joblo.com has them up in the official release date section thread. Nothing cpompletely official until the advertisements come, but they've never been wrong in the past.

indyclone25

yeah , but i'm still seeing different dtaes for oct --- but we will just have to wait for details from paramount---