StumbleUpon

Spurlock

Many of you may have heard of this site, but if not, you're about to. (PS, I did a search for this and it came up empty, so if there has been a thread, I don't know what to say).

StumbleUpon is a website much akin to reddit, in which you select certain interests and websites are handed to you based on your interests. I've spent many hours with constant entertainment through StumbleUpon, liking/saving content you enjoy to be revisited. It's a gold mine for interesting projects or experiences.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/

There's the link to the homepage and you can get signed up. Now I'm not just talking about this site for no reason. On this site you can make lists of your saved content that's all one specific interest. I have a few of these, and one in specific I'd like to share. If you click FOLLOW at the top of your home screen and then the Stumblers section, search in ckelley8, you'll most likely come up with my account. Here you'll first see my many (6) lists. The one I'd like to share is the one title ARCANUM, which is my list of possible Indiana Jones locations. It's packed full of unique locations difficult to learn about.

That is all, feel free to share any stumbles yourself!

Pale Horse

Staff member
Since we're listing interesting sites, I might add Google. It's on site among others that is a compendium of all things that you might have an interest in, outside of the Raven, it's members and all things Indiana Jones.

Give it a try.

Get it?

Montana Smith

Pale Horse said:
Since we're listing interesting sites, I might add Google. It's on site among others that is a compendium of all things that you might have an interest in, outside of the Raven, it's members and all things Indiana Jones.

Give it a try.

Get it?

And funnily enough, Google is often the best way to search The Raven.

Google knows everything.

1685240-the-road-to-hal-is-paved-with-good-intentions-the-future-of-google-thumb.jpg