Lost Indy Wave at Comic-Con 2011

guess it was the G I Joes, Transformers, and Star Wars tying it all up. Star Wars?! Really? old, repacked figures in a cardboard, death star box and "Revenge" instead of "Return?":sick:

NickTurner

Ya I love Star Wars but I only want NEW figures, NOT repacks.

And I pretty much open everything so zzzzzzp! to the packaging!

boots013

Whew! Looks like I made it in just under the wire. After I placed my order, I went to check that I got a conformation e-mail [luckily, yes]. By the time I logged in a few minutes later, the pack was already "Out of Stock".

Very excited! (y)

indyclone25

i ordered my two sets , had it retry on my order three times before it went thru. but i have my sets and now i must deal with the kali ma ( my wife) but the sets were sold out within two hours , wow! guess i will have to sell some star wars stuff to compensate for the indy figures, anyone looking for some neo -star wars stuff ?

I.M.J.

Un%)*($% real. I missed this and now I've got to buy the damn set off of eBay for probably 60 bucks above the retail price.

Unreal.

boots013

I have limited experience with Hasbro, but it seems that Mattel often 'finds' extra stock from time to time. So... maybe?

Goonie

And here I am still trying to complete the Temple of Doom wave. Just wish I had more money right now.

michael

Goonie said:
And here I am still trying to complete the Temple of Doom wave. Just wish I had more money right now.
Amazon has those figures, but only if you're willing to drop some cash. :dead:

Lance Quazar

michael said:
Amazon has those figures, but only if you're willing to drop some cash. :dead:

Willie for $30?? Mola Ram $33???*

Why would anyone do that? After a 2 second search on ebay, you can get a loose Ms. Scott for $5-7 and a carded one from $7-9.

*then again, with Amazon Prime's free shipping, their $4 Belloq isn't awful. But the rest of the prices are sheer madness.