Go Back   The Raven > Off Topic > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 06-08-2004, 05:34 PM   #1
Onya
IndyFan

I'm feeling old and cranky...

Gah...

I just got on the Internet in the first time in a long week. I noticed that The Raven started up again, and decided to finally check it out.

It had been so long I couldn't remember my password. Eventually I humbled myself and changed it. ... I (really) hope I'm not the only one who had to do that...

I've "relocated" to Florida for the next month where the cockroaches love to roam, and everytime I step outdoors, I think I'm going to suffocate. I can't help but wonder what I did to deserve this...

Other bored viewers (ha! pun!-- board/bored, get it?! ....*shudders*) are welcome to respond about anything... I've got way too much time on my hands...
Onya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 05:36 PM   #2
Indy_Jones88

Indy

lol, sounds like ure thread is an excuse to get a lot of posts to get an avatar. lol jk lol.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:46 PM   #3
00Kevin
Indyfan

hey, it's Onya! nice to see you. It's good to see some old raveners return so soon. Wierd how few posts everyone have once you take away the adventures and stuff
00Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 05:48 PM   #4
joe M blondie
IndyFan

Re: I'm feeling old and cranky...

Quote:
Originally posted by Onya
Gah...

I just got on the Internet in the first time in a long week. I noticed that The Raven started up again, and decided to finally check it out.

It had been so long I couldn't remember my password. Eventually I humbled myself and changed it. ... I (really) hope I'm not the only one who had to do that...

Really?! Well that sucks for me...
joe M blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 06:45 PM   #5
Onya
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally posted by 00Kevin
hey, it's Onya! nice to see you. It's good to see some old raveners return so soon. Wierd how few posts everyone have once you take away the adventures and stuff

Wow. Someone... recognizes me????

It's good to be back. Kinda scary, though, to see all these people I knew from quite a while ago. And you're right about the posting.... 500 dwindled down to 20-something. Shows you how many posts I have are completely worthless.

What's this aviator business going on now? Is it like how we had "lost their way home" and all those other titles once you got to a certain number of posts? They're bringing that back again?
Old 06-09-2004, 12:32 AM   #6
Pale Horse

Quote:
[b]Wow. Someone... recognizes me????

It's good to be back. Kinda scary, though, to see all these people I knew from quite a while ago. And you're right about the posting.... 500 dwindled down to 20-something. Shows you how many posts I have are completely worthless.

I've seen the name, I just want to get to know my elders...

Nice to meet you.
Pale Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 11:34 AM   #7
Onya
IndyFan

*heehee* Elder. I love it. It makes me feel all giggly inside. (Don't mind me, I'm in a sort of giggly mood right now).

I'm in Florida visiting relatives. I mean, I love them and everything, but it's right in the middle of nowhere. Tampa's a 60 mile drive, so thus I'm basically stranded.

I tried to buy a movie the other day, but the cashier wouldn't let me because it was R and she didn't like my ID. It's so ridiculous sometimes....

How about the rest of you? What's going on?
Old 06-09-2004, 04:08 PM   #8
westford
IndyFan

Quote:
Wow. Someone... recognizes me????

I recognise you Onya! Nice to 'see' you again!
westford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 06:45 PM   #9
Onya
IndyFan

hahha! Westford! You're alive!

... for lack of anything better to say, I guess....