Indy Legos!!!

ChromiumBlue37

Kyle_Babbitt said:

You are too late -

fixer79 said:
Hey y'guys, check this out!

7628-1.jpg

273802300A.jpg

Apparently, TRU scored themselves a Indy LEGO exclusive!

source: whung on the eurobricks.com forum
http://www.toysrus.co.jp/product/product_detail.aspx?skn=273802&pin=300&top_id=001

mapso

This is a (terrible) translation of the site care of AltaVista. Can someone do a better job? This is what I got:

Recapture (7628) of toy the and others 繧ケ limited crystal skull

Price: 8,999Yen (including tax)
At present in reservation acceptance

Shipment due date:2008/06/20
Commodity explanation:

The 縺セ whether you found the crystal skull it has of, was attacked in D and the mat by the Soviet soldier of 繧、繝ェ繝シ繝・繧ケ繝代Ν繧ウ and the subordinate and was caught! To escape from the secret airport of the South America, it puts out 繧、繝ェ繝シ繝・and does not pull out and the 縺ヲ does not become!

As for in D and the mat safety, recapturing the crystal skull, being possible to escape?

< Entire piece several > 625 pieces

mr.wolf

Temple of Doom- Temple set with Mula Ram Trap door and working lava pit lowering pulleys and thugee vaulter

xelaman

cemetary (race for stolen treasur/ jungle cuttter size)
warehouse (motorbike chase/jungle dual size: indy, mac irina or dovocheno)
motorbike chase (lost tomb/river chase size)
throne room (lost temple size)

thats the second wave of kotcs done!

MolaRam2

I hope Lego continues their line of Indiana Jones original trilogy Legos. I have already built all the original series sets, except for the really small Last Crusade one. I have no interest in the KOTCS Legos.

My most wanted Indy Legos:

1.Mine cart chase
2.Temple of Kali
3. Rope Bridge scene
4. Temple of the Holy Grail

Nurhachi1991

I hope so I want some TOD stuff.

Why are there never any hot girls at those conventions?............. I gotta stop buying Legos :dead:

fixer79

Good to hear the LEGO company will continue the Indy line, but wouldn't it be better to have this thread merged with the main LEGO one or one of the other "what would you want to see in the future?" speculation threads
I doubt everyone would want to repeat what they wrote here...

That being said, I hope they make a LC Circus Train!
Normally, LEGO jumps on the opportunity to make a new train, just look at the Harry Potter line. Lotsa trains there...

I WANT MY LC CIRCUS TRAIN!

:p

Last edited: