what r u eating

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
Enough with the relgion. Which it should be kept private, not rubbed in someone's face.

Movin' on.

What's fer dinner?
French Fries and a Honey Mustard Snack Wrap fromMcDonalds with a kiss of Monopoly and of course don't forget to ask the grace.

Agent Crab

RC, why are you pushing the belifes on people? Someone told you to knock it off anyone. If you do respect and belive, fine. Keep it to yourself and everyone will be happy.

Either way. It's gettin' old.

Agent Crab said:
RC, why are you pushing the belifes on people? Someone told you to knock it off anyone. If you do respect and belive, fine. Keep it to yourself and everyone will be happy.

Agent my brother is just trying to make you say something funny so we can have a laugh, our parents teach us not to force anything on someone. And if you did not think that was funny please forgive my brother.

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:

Sorry Agent Crab. I was simply trying to yank your chain. I was not trying to force anything over on you. I hope you don't have any hard feelings my man. ;)

I had Chinese food, Chicken on the stick, veagetable fried rice, spring rolls, salmon, grilled chicken with onions in some sauce which i do not know and sweet and sour chicken.

Stoo

Agent Crab said:
Regilion should never be bought up in an eatin' topic.
Pillow Pants said:
French Fries and a Honey Mustard Snack Wrap fromMcDonalds with a kiss of Monopoly and of course don't forget to ask the grace.
Jimmy Stewart's character in "Shenandoah" at the head of the dinner table with his family:

"Lord, we cleared this land. We plowed it, sowed it, and harvest it. We cook the harvest. It wouldn't be here and we wouldn't be eating it if we hadn't done it all ourselves. We worked dog-bone hard for every crumb and morsel, but we thank you, Lord, just the same for the food we're about to eat, Amen."

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Stoo said:
Jimmy Stewart's character in "Shenandoah" at the head of the dinner table with his family:

"Lord, we cleared this land. We plowed it, sowed it, and harvest it. We cook the harvest. It wouldn't be here and we wouldn't be eating it if we hadn't done it all ourselves. We worked dog-bone hard for every crumb and morsel, but we thank you, Lord, just the same for the food we're about to eat, Amen."

Think you might have to explain just who Jimmy Stewart is, Stoo...

sarah navarro

Well as long as were on the topic of Shenadoah im just gonna throw out there that "Shenandoah" by Frank Tichelli is an amazing song!;)

I had Haystacks for Lunch that i posted in the Recipe topic. And i had a leftover Spring Roll for dinner.

BTW Sarah i have some things you can take for your Bone and Joint problem i will PM you now.

Stoo

Attila the Professor said:
Think you might have to explain just who Jimmy Stewart is, Stoo...
if peeps want to no who Jimy Steward is they can google him cuz if their is something i do'nt now thats what i do or i ask my mom cuz she now's a lot;) :D :p :gun: :whip:

I'm having Collar greens and Turnips cooked Smoked Turkey, Corn bread and smoked Turkey in the oven and Lemonade and Apple Juice.

metalinvader

Stoo said:
if peeps want to no who Jimy Steward is they can google him cuz if their is something i do'nt now thats what i do or i ask my mom cuz she now's a lot;) :D :p :gun: :whip:

Ha!

I think you forgot to include a condescending Bible reference...:p

Last edited:

Goonie

I'm having turkey today at a friend's and turkey tomorrow at home, because it's Thanksgiving here in Canada.

Happy Thanksgiving Canadian Raveners! (y)

The Drifter

I ate a hamburger and hotdog with a bag of doritos at my wife's last softball game.
They won and are the champions this season. Go Atwell Angels!

Goonie said:
I'm having turkey today at a friend's and turkey tomorrow at home, because it's Thanksgiving here in Canada.

Happy Thanksgiving Canadian Raveners! (y)
Well then Happy Thanksgiving to you Goonie ;).

Peru1936

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canucks out there!

I haven't been home for Thanksgiving in nearly ten years, but just the same Canadians don't really consider Thanksgiving as highly as Americans do, so it's not a big travel holiday.

In any regard, my Thanksgiving lunch is pain doré, scrambled eggs, topped with amber C Québec maple syrup. (y)