What should I do?

RedeemedChild

Guys a miracle happened week before last week. My ex-girl friend finally spoke to me for the majority of an entire day. However today I think we might have hit rough waters again. :(

I had been looking all over the internet for a girl that I'd met a back in 2002. Her name is Desiree C. However she and I had a falling out and I mean a serious falling out. She betrayed my trust and did just about everything she could to make me feel worse than a blackened pancake. And whats more she got pregnant when she had told me that she was virgin and did not believe in having blinky before marriage and so on and what not.

However she told me that she appreciated the time we had together but that she had other "plans and relationships" to take care of and with that she gave me the kind of hug that a wet fish would give you if it could and she ran up the steps and that was the last I've seen of her with the exception of some very tantilizing photos on facebook.

Anyway she has been hinting at and trying to get me to come out of the shadows. I really love Desiree but I promised myself and my much distressed mother that I'd stay away from Desiree. However last night Desiree told me that she lost her job and that she needs money to pay her rent and that she can't afford to be out on the street with her children. She has all but directly asked me to intervene but I mean what am I supposed to do?

Desiree believes that if I loved her I'd aid her but how can I simply helpe her at the expense of my own family? And besides she treated me like a dead rabbit in a rabbit hole?

Guys the girl is finer than emo lifestyle and I'm very much torn up over the matter. What should I do? I'm desperately lonely. And I really want to have a relationship with a girl that loves me and won't use me for what she can get out of me. It's like I'll never get over Desiree. She is so addicting.

Last edited:

Trennas

And that's what she's probably counting on. Even if your feelings for her are genuine, from the sound of it she doesn't seem to have any for you, but just wants your help and your money. If you give in, the only thing you're probably going to get is more disappointment that you can handle.

Sorry, but as a responsible adult I'd say.. She got herself in the mess, so it's up to her to get out of it. Whatever you do, don't give her any money. What she really needs is to learn to take care of herself.

The Drifter

I'm gonna be blunt here, Redeemed.
It sounds to me like the girl just wants a handout from you. She most likely knows your feelings toward her. She didn't care how she treated you before, so when she gets into a rough patch in life, she comes back wanting help.
It's a tale that's as old as the Earth.

I can't tell you what to do; but, it would be the best if you refuse to help her. It sounds to me that she just is going to use you and then dump you. I know people like that.
You should just forget about her and meet some girl that is worth your time.

Jack Nelligan

RedeemedChild said:
Guys a miracle happened week before last week. My ex-girl friend finally spoke to me for the majority of an entire day. However today I think we might have hit rough waters again. :(

I had been looking all over the internet for a girl that I'd met a back in 2002. Her name is Desiree C. However she and I had a falling out and I mean a serious falling out. She betrayed my trust and did just about everything she could to make me feel worse than a blackened pancake. And whats more she got pregnant when she had told me that she was virgin and did not believe in having blinky before marriage and so on and what not.

However she told me that she appreciated the time we had together but that she had other "plans and relationships" to take care of and with that she gave me the kind of hug that a wet fish would give you if it could and she ran up the steps and that was the last I've seen of her with the exception of some very tantilizing photos on facebook.

Anyway she has been hinting at and trying to get me to come out of the shadows. I really love Desiree but I promised myself and my much distressed mother that I'd stay away from Desiree. However last night Desiree told me that she lost her job and that she needs money to pay her rent and that she can't afford to be out on the street with her children. She has all but directly asked me to intervene but I mean what am I supposed to do?

Desiree believes that if I loved her I'd aid her but how can I simply helpe her at the expense of my own family? And besides she treated me like a dead rabbit in a rabbit hole?

Guys the girl is finer than emo lifestyle and I'm very much torn up over the matter. What should I do? I'm desperately lonely. And I really want to have a relationship with a girl that loves me and won't use me for what she can get out of me. It's like I'll never get over Desiree. She is so addicting.

From reading your last paragraph, its sounds like you know exactly what this girl is trying to do, so if you go down that road, you will have only yourself to blame!

My advice to you is, RUN, like Forrest Gump, just keep running! When I was a teenager, my father came me some really good advice about the opposite sex and I?ll share it with you now because I think it fits your situation. He said, ?son, every girl has ?one?! The point of his advice was to remember that there are always options and not to settle for what you think at the time is the greatest thing in the world, when there could be something even better waiting for you down the road.

I have one more thing to add and that is this, don?t
think with your crotch and don?t get fooled into taking care of another man?s kids!!! Ok, that was 2 things! :whip:

RedeemedChild

Jack Nelligan said:
From reading your last paragraph, its sounds like you know exactly what this girl is trying to do, so if you go down that road, you will have only yourself to blame!

My advice to you is, RUN, like Forrest Gump, just keep running! When I was a teenager, my father came me some really good advice about the opposite sex and I’ll share it with you now because I think it fits your situation. He said, “son, every girl has “one”! The point of his advice was to remember that there are always options and not to settle for what you think at the time is the greatest thing in the world, when there could be something even better waiting for you down the road.

I have one more thing to add and that is this, don’t
think with your crotch and don’t get fooled into taking care of another man’s kids!!! Ok, that was 2 things! :whip:

LOL. That's good advice my friend. And
“son, every girl has “one”!
was simpy to funny beyond words. I still can't stop laughing.

I'll simply tell Desiree I can't help her and simply ignore the puppy eyes and tears number. Man, she sure knows how to go through the crying and pleading motions. She gave it to me so bad last night that I almost broke down and cried with her. After all I was so disturbed last night that I found myself unable to sleep. I slept not a wink. I don't know HOW exactly to tell Desiree because she is going go through the whole "you don't love me" thing but I'll keep thinking of something.

Last edited:

Jack Nelligan

RedeemedChild said:
LOL. That's good advice my friend. And was simpy to funny beyond words. I still can't stop laughing.

I'll simply tell Desiree I can't help her and simply ignore the puppy eyes and tears number. Man, she sure knows how to go through the crying and pleading motions. She gave it to me so bad last night that I almost broke down and cried with her. After all I was so disturbed last night that I found myself unable to sleep. I slept not a wink. I don't know HOW exactly to tell Desiree because she is going go through the whole "you don't love me" thing but I'll keep thinking of something.

From what I hear, she?s the one who doesn?t love you and you should tell her to go cry to the father of her kids!

RedeemedChild

Jack Nelligan said:
From what I hear, she?s the one who doesn?t love you and you should tell her to go cry to the father of her kids!

Wow, you said the same thing my friends and my mother told me. Bummer, that guy left Desiree sometime before the beginning of last year and she has not seen him since. She spent this pass weekend trying to find a way to celeberate her favorite son's birthday but she can't afford to do parties anymore.

I wish she had payed attention when I tried to tell her that guy was gonna leave her after he used her for a sex machine and got bored of her but she thought he'd make a better husband than me a "geek" as she called me back in 2003. Snesh, why do girls always want lazy guys who look and act like Chris Brown? That's a big, fat fairly tale for bloody Santa Maria's sake. BTW Chris Brown beat and messed up his wife (Rihanna). I wonder if Desiree saw that by any chance?

It's frightning how girls live in fantasy bubbles.

Stoo

RedeemedChild said:
You've single-handedly proven that some boys do, too. Anyway, that's a pretty generalizing statement you've made there. Shame on you.(n)

Trennas

Fantasy bubbles are not just lived in by girls you know. Many a man has suffered the same thing in one way or another. For example, your fantasy bubble probably consists of you being her knight in shining armour, after which you can go living happily ever ever after.

But yeah, I'm glad you do realize what's at stake here, as troubling as it may be to resist the puppy eyes. Maybe the best thing you can do is break the news as quickly as possible, leave and never look back. Sounds harsh, but once the tears come... chances are she'll just reel you back in..

bloody sirens :p

Stoo said:
You've single-handedly proven that some boys do, too. Anyway, that's a pretty generalizing statement you've made there. Shame on you.(n)

Stoo, your comment on a member here who isn't an Indiana Jones fan got me wondering and God help me, only 16 of Rod's last 100 posts mention Indiana Jones.

Lego and the animated petition.

Child, do you belong to other msg boards?

I have a feeling Todds are going to come up even shorter.

The Drifter

Rocket Surgeon said:
Stoo, your comment on a member here who isn't an Indiana Jones fan got me wondering and God help me, only 16 of Rod's last 100 posts mention Indiana Jones.

Lego and the animated petition.

Child, do you belong to other msg boards?

I have a feeling Todds are going to come up even shorter.

I think I know who he's referring to.

Lonsome_Drifter said:
He may be referring to my wife. She did say on here that she was not a big fan of the Indy movies lol.

Ah...

well I'm back anyway, seems Todd's totals are 11/100 and that was mostly explaing Indy experiences having NEVER seen a single film, (but having an opinion regarding bringing Mutt back).

Lonesome has your wife seen the films?

Todd, wouldn't a bible study forum or Christian themed message board more fitting your style?

Do you consider it strange posting on a message board regarding a character whose films you've never seen?

I mean it would be like going to a Clone Wars message board and posting Young Indy content...

Does anyone have a better analogy?

Stoo

@Rocket: To quote Yoda, "No...there is another...";)

@Redeemed: Get some hair on your chest and tell her to take a hike!:whip:

The Drifter

Rocket Surgeon said:
Ah...

well I'm back anyway, seems Todd's totals are 11/100 and that was mostly explaing here ndy experiences having NEVER seen one of the films, (but having an opinion regarding bringing Mutt back).

Lonesome has your wife seen the films?

Yes, she has seen the films quite a few times. She likes the movies, but she's not a crazy fan. She did not like KotCS however.

Nurhachi1991

Have her over,Bang her than don't call her let her know how it feels(y)

But I know you wouldnt do that so I dunno just talk to her I guess

Jack Nelligan

RedeemedChild said:
Wow, you said the same thing my friends and my mother told me. Bummer, that guy left Desiree sometime before the beginning of last year and she has not seen him since. She spent this pass weekend trying to find a way to celeberate her favorite son's birthday but she can't afford to do parties anymore.

I wish she had payed attention when I tried to tell her that guy was gonna leave her after he used her for a sex machine and got bored of her but she thought he'd make a better husband than me a "geek" as she called me back in 2003. Snesh, why do girls always want lazy guys who look and act like Chris Brown? That's a big, fat fairly tale for bloody Santa Maria's sake. BTW Chris Brown beat and messed up his wife (Rihanna). I wonder if Desiree saw that by any chance?

Here?s another bit of wisdom that you should take to heart,

?no matter how good looking a girl is, there is a guy somewhere who is tired of F------ her!? source unknown, but very smart.

RUN>>>>> RUN>>>>>> RUN!!!!

Indy Scout 117

RedeemedChild said:

love is a serious *****...you love it, but you hate it at the same time...but yeah it is addicting...im not sure what to tell ya about your situation in perticualr. sorry dude...:(

Indy Scout 117 said:
love is a serious *****...you love it, but you hate it at the same time...but yeah it is addicting...im not sure what to tell ya about your situation in perticualr. sorry dude...:(
I told my brother to forget her, but he got really mad at me. I met her at a friends house and she took care of me when my mom was busy you can say she took care of me alright. She missreated me a lot. She got pregnet at 17 and her bf droped her like a hot cake. I can't see how my brother would want to be with her after all the boys shes done it with. I pray and hope some other girl will take my brother into neverland and who is truly a good person at heart.

Lol everytime RC says her name my mom has a mini heart attack in a way.

Robyn

RedeemedChild said:

Girls like to live in fantasy bubbles huh? Hmmm.. There's quite a few little boys who like to live in them as well. ;)

Ask yourself these questions:

Are you a boy or a man?

Do you want a girl or a woman?

To me it doesn't sound like you ever really want to let this girl go.. One minute you're calling her a stingray, the next minute you're picking "she loves me, she loves me not" petals over her. It sounds like you know this "girl" well enough to realize she's only using you, so you're under no illusion about her. It's time for you to make up you're mind once and for all Ryan. :hat:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Being honest, RC, I thought you'd have better taste in women. The girl's bad news. I'm going to pretty much echo the guys on this when I say, tell her there's nothing you can do to help her coz you're still young and you're still starting your life. Tell her to go to her family or a counsellor for help and then, shut off all communications with her or you will end up hurting yourself and your family.

And as for that fantasy bubbles comment, I've met and worked with guys in their 30s who are still playing video games, riding motorbikes and are in temporary jobs acting like they're still teens and cry immediately when stressed out. If you had said that women play mind games, I certainly wouldn't argue with you; because that is true with most women (then there's the few that tell ya straight, like me).

?son, every girl has ?one?!

So do a few guys I know..... ;)