Harrison Ford to Tie the Knot

Indy's brother

Perhaps filming the closing scene in KOTCS was his inspiration. Maybe he got swept up in the spirit of Valentine's Day. Maybe he just loves his fiancee.

Indiana Jones is going to be married for the third time. Movie star Harrison Ford is engaged to Calista Flockhart according to an article published in the Seattle Post Intelligencer. The couple has been dating for almost 8 years, and it seems that Harrison

Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Engaged to Be Married
Ford felt it was finally time to pop the question. This is big news for the couple, and seems like the natural progression for the relationship that has seemed to be rock-solid in an industry where that isn't always the case.

The report from People Magazine, is that Ford popped the question over Valentine's Day weekend back in February, and that Flockhart gladly accepted the invitation to become his wife. This will be the third marriage for Harrison Ford, and the first marriage for Calista Flockhart. The couple already has a son named Liam, and it was long rumored that they would end up getting married anyways. Harrison Ford is currently 66 years of age, while Calista Flockhart is only 44 years old, but as was mentioned, they have been together for 7 1/2 years now.
Source.

Congratulations to you both from all of us at The Raven!!

WillKill4Food

I imagine that most people have never seen Calista Flockhart before, so here's a picture of the two.
calista-harrison.jpg

The Man

WillKill4Food said:
I imagine that most people have never seen Calista Flockhart before, so here's a picture of the two.
calista-harrison.jpg

Calista's pretty well-known. I was quite the closet fan of Ally McBeal...

Good times to them both.

caats

yeah i'd say a lot of people know who Calista is. congrats to em both! and liam.

that said.

get the pre-nup this time.

Robyn

I don't know why the mags say these things:rolleyes: they've been said to be engaged soooo many times and Harrison always calls it off! I think she's the one that pushes it! As a matter of fact they were engaged before kotcs and after filming Harrison called it off again...

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
^ haha.

"I've heard this bedtime story before."

I really have read about this a hundred times before in the past 7 years. :p

I guess I really don't care whether they do or don't.:rolleyes: It's their lives.

DocWhiskey

For some reason I thought he was already married to her. I really don't read into celebrities private lives and could care less about them when their not acting but I am a big Ford fan so kudos to him.

DocWhiskey

I think he meant that you could only really see Calista when she's facing you. When she's sideways she pretty much disappears. Like a cardboard cutout.

Finn

Staff member
WillKill4Food said:
I imagine that most people have never seen Calista Flockhart before
I somehow took that as a cruel reference against her suspected past nutrition disorders.

Indy's brother

Finn said:
I somehow took that as a cruel reference against her suspected past nutrition disorders.

Hey, I bumped into her once. It was like getting a shot. Heyoh! Funny how no one here mentioned her cameo as a crystal skeleton. Zing! Seriously though, considering her resemblance to the Staff of Ra, it's no wonder Indy found her!

Honestly, her tenure with Mr. Ford is all the props she needs as far as I'm concerned. Let's hear it for Calista, she's alright! Thank you, thank you, I'll be here next week, be sure to tip your waitresses.

Robyn

Insomniac said:
I doubt it...
There has been many rumors in the past.

That's what I was saying, they ALWAYS say that they are engaged and that Harrison eventually calls it off, I never listen to those mags about that :rolleyes: I don't have anything against her personally but I am not a fan of Calista and they don't look good together,