Emperor's Tomb hints and tech help

Gear

Need help with Indiana Jones and the Emperores Tomb?

I'm not saying I'm an expert, but if you need help with it I could maybe help. :)
By the way... this game is awsome.

Papa Jones

I restarted the game a few weeks ago, and goddammit, how much I hate those stupid ways Indy can die. Like

- Falling from 2 feet with very low energy and getting over the Jordan, screaming like a wuss... Man, that's not Indy like...
- Missing those (very unrealistic) whip-acrobatic thingies.
- Bad camera which make you miss jumps near the end of a level.
-Getting eaten up by a frekkin' crocodile after having captured him, having jumped over dozen of hanging cages and then failing cause the controls fail.
- Three words: Von Beck's Revenge (do I need to say more?)

I enjoy the game anyway because it's Indy, and I'm a tool! :D

Gear

Well Papa Jones about those camera angles, wich I agree can be a pain, all I can suggest is that if you hold down the L 2 button ( I think it's L2 if not try R 2. I know it's one of the two) it'll go to look mode were you see your surroundings through Indy's eyes. It helps when your facing a life or death jump. You said you hate some of the way's Indy dies. Ive had grenades blow up in my hand becuase I forgote I pulled the pin ( I know thats my fualt though :rolleyes: )

Finn

Staff member
Hmm... a peculiar thread.

Isn't it so that usually somebody NEEDS help before there can be an OFFER of help. Especially on a board like this? Just wonderin'.

...or I'm just being cranky on the morning. Oh well. Continue.

Papa Jones

:D

Great, now let's not turn this into a never-ending story, Clint...
and get back to topic... errr, what was it again?

Papa Jones

ClintonHammond said:
Does it matter? As long as we're both taking this as seriously as it's meant to be taken.

I think, it wouldn't interest other readers how we argue about your theory that I'm hung like a lab-mouse... even if it's only for fun...:D