Last Crusade House in Antonito, Colorado

Michael24

Cool find. I'd always wondered if it was a real house or one just built for the film.

Man, can you imagine the fun an Indy fan would have if one was able to buy it? Haha!!

BlackWhskyBlaze

Would be nice, wouldn't it? And judging from the movie, a fantastic landscape!

Check out the mailbox! It still says "Jones"!

But I'm wondering if a postal carrier would even deliver way out there.

That's alright, I'd have to keep it up anyway.

Michael24

BlackWhskyBlaze said:
Check out the mailbox! It still says "Jones"!
I didn't even notice that. That's pretty cool. From the interior pics, it seems like people still live(d) there, so I would assume there's still mail service. Looks like there's another house next door, too.

I'll have to add this to my list of future movie locations to see in person should I ever get back to Colorado, now that I know it's an existing location. :)

BlackWhskyBlaze

These people probably knew that the value would increase as a result of the new movie, and figured that now was more than likely the best time for a sale.

I wonder how high it'll go?

Flash Dixson

;)
Michael24 said:
Be a cool spot for an Indy fan to hold an annual fan get-together and do a marathon of the movies. (y)
Dude, if thats the best thing you could think of doing, you need to widen your imagination.
I would go to comic con and brag to all the hot chicks dressed as slave leia that I live in the last crusade house, then we could have our own private shindig down there.

ValenciaGrail

All this time and that house was only only 4-5 hours from my home...
I've driven by or near that area plenty of times for ski trips, camping trips, etc.....

I'm going to have to take a drive down and see it, just for giggles and grins :D

That's actually a pretty good price for a piece of mountain property in the great state of Colorado. It's not far from Telluride, Durango, and some beautiful high country.

The market is a bit depressed at the moment....

Agent Z

Does anyone remember when they had the 2-story Friday the 13th Part 2 camp counselor house up for bid on eBay? That auction had a much more reasonable opening bid, although the house needed to be moved from its present locale.

I wish I had saved that auction with the photos, as it was a cool item to see present day.... :(

lancetoris

Flash Dixson said:
;)
Dude, if thats the best thing you could think of doing, you need to widen your imagination.
I would go to comic con and brag to all the hot chicks dressed as slave leia that I live in the last crusade house, then we could have our own private shindig down there.

Haha. Don't forget to bring the whip! :whip:

BlackWhskyBlaze

Agent Z said:
Does anyone remember when they had the 2-story Friday the 13th Part 2 camp counselor house up for bid on eBay? That auction had a much more reasonable opening bid, although the house needed to be moved from its present locale.

I wish I had saved that auction with the photos, as it was a cool item to see present day.... :(

I'd have loved to see that one myself.

Be nice to have enough money to monopolize a whole collection of homes like that... maybe even the Amityville house... the REAL Amityville house.

TalkDoctor

Considering buying The Last Crusade Home

All, I am a newbie to your forum. I have been a big Indy fan for years. The Last Crusade Home is for sale in Colorado, myself and an investor are considering buying and making vacation/rental home with Indy's Childhood Home theme. This might be a way to make Indy more real to be able to stay in his childhood home. Please help me with ideas.... Thanks.