Your Indy Museums!!

TheDarkCrusader

Wow, awesome stuff! Looking at these pictures of Indy collections makes me regret not becoming a collector (of anything) a long time ago.

Dr. HenryJones.jr

big collections, weird!!! too much! from my room never good place *lol*

one Anakin Statue... other Indy poster? never seen before. *cool*

Never, I want no Action, Playsets, Hasbro!

monkey man

To each his own. My Indy collection can never get too big. Too bad the line is finished.
I can still look forward to the Sideshow pieces. I'd like to see Sideshow lower their prices a little to reflect the recession. Probably won't happen though.

vf wing

My relic museum

May have posted a pic of this a while back, when it was a work in progress. I've since completed my relic collection... and the same team of Joes is guarding it!!

1269relicmuseum.jpg

Goonie

I see someone else has a sealed can of Jar Jar Binks 7-Up just like me. Mmmm mmmm, aged to perfection for the 10th anniversary of Phantom Menace! :p :D

FETT1

tnswman said:
What you see here is simply MY FAVORITE ITEMS!!

BRAVO BRAVO...GREAT COLLECTION....WOW!!...
FETT1...WESTERN CANADA!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

NickTurner

I don't usually go for autographs but the "Hitler" pic is priceless :D

(...and no, I'm not a Nazi. Just a WWII scholar and armor modeler.)

Rhys135

Here's the majority of my collection. Not bad for a young'un who only started less than a year ago methinks ;)

l_2cc77ab2d5ea48fcb1b97354c220aedc.jpg

l_04825682ad7c4393b9f71ae9e25b24df.jpg

Not on display : Jungle Cutter and Troop vehicle.

l_04f9617ab07642fa9babc96f8082f275.jpg

l_951a2fdec7f84c83833dbafa39174599.jpg

I only ever brought one issue of the Indiana Jones comic. Wish I had brough them all now (n)

l_677f5ab64b8c4f268496f86ab0396725.jpg

Not on display Issue 1 - 6 of the Official Magazine.

l_b3977e504a4e4aaab7ccdbcf5856b736.jpg

l_fbce8e2dd79b40cdb099ee4db6989a32.jpg

l_779f49bb60974d80856b9fefa39347c9.jpg

l_bcd9e9370ef2478ca04e7c12cb4a510b.jpg

l_a158bcbfb752453785475a5beebb18bd.jpg

My autograph file, which should have a few new signatures next month.

And of course what collection wouldn't be complete without the costume :-

l_397dabc1f0d1437fb2f6ecbde608c72a.jpg

Don't think I'll ever stop collection. It's become addictive. Products I hope to obtain in the near future are :-
The Omnibus' collections. Dunno why I haven't brought them yet :confused:
Sallah and Shortround Mighty Muggs.
A few Medicom figures if they ever hit the 'Clearance' section round here.
More Sideshow figures! :gun:

Goonie

^loa che & sons, you're going to have to repost the links to your pics. The pics aren't showing up.:dead:

Indyfan82

Those Indiana Jones collections are pretty amazing!:)
I don't have much Indy stuff to showcase myself- Seeing all the action figures makes me kinda wish I'd picked up an Indy figure when the release of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" brought a wave of Indiana Jones merchandise back to stores.
I do have a collection of the novels though (although after getting through reading "Indiana Jones and the Army of the Dead", I've since passed that on- it wasn't that great of a read, unfortunately. It's okay- but I have issues with it on some things.) Oh yeah- and I should specify on the novels- I have the Rob MacGregor novels, Martin Caidin novels and Max McCoy novels. I'd love to have the Wolfgang Hohlbein novels too- if Lucas [I guess now Disney] would ever release official English versions. And I also have all the Young Indiana Jones original novels- and I really enjoy reading those.
And I've got the Marvel and Dark Horse comics (the graphic novel compilations released recently- not the individual comics- though I did have a number of those as well before I got the graphic novels.)
And most of the Find Your Fate books... and other than that, the 4 movies of course. And most of the Young Indiana Jones VHS episodes. (If I can ever find the DVDs at a decent price, I might like to pick up those- I do love "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" series- too bad I can't get the episodes as originally aired on DVD though, with the George Hall scenes excised and all- thankfully, fans have put those scenes on Youtube to enjoy though.):) :whip:

Last edited: