Hasbro Figures' Availability Time?

thelaw

Brian's toys claims they'll have Wave 3 (TLC figures) next week. Might be time to start hitting the stores!

Indy Pendant

I can't find the Crystal Skull Adventure Heroes anymore, and I've been to two Targets, four Newbury Comicses, and three New England Comicses.

On Clearance

I can't wait for these figures to go on clearance...I saw two huge endcaps today at different Wal-marts...These have to go on sale in the near future!!:dead:

P.S. Yeah, the topic is a little clear to me too!!!:confused:

thelaw

Don't be too excited about the prospect of these going on clearance. With a line this young, that could mean it's death! (See: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End)

WillKill4Food

Munkeewrench said:
Marion is starting to be a hard find along with the Cemetary Warrior...
I know! And those are two I don't have yet! :eek:

The Ughas are very common in Tennessee, along with that supposedly hard-to-find Old Indy with Jacket.

Grimezy

I think Australia is done with them :/

I went to Big W (Australia's Walmart just smaller) and i couldn't find anything Indiana Jones in the Toy Section.

Maybe it was just that store but who knows.

Theres barely even any of the figures on the Australian Ebay...

Last edited:

Errex

Well, it's still early to tell, but with an endyear DVD release, I expect to see another major store push before Christmas.

thelaw

I f you read the Australia SW websites, you'll find that Australia has always been a problem market for Hasbro (mostly Hasbro's fault). I've always felt bad for our southern hemisphere collectors. I wouldn't call the line dead there just yet.

iLUVINDY

the hasbro site reports that all the new wave of figures (The Last Crusade) are OUT OF STOCK!!!! does that mean they should be in stores this week or that they are coming out later instead of July. Should I start searching???

I disagree...

I think stores like target will start to cut the prices of these first two waves.

I agree...

I don't think Wal-mart and Toys r Us will any time soon...

Lambonius

iLUVINDY said:
the hasbro site reports that all the new wave of figures (The Last Crusade) are OUT OF STOCK!!!! does that mean they should be in stores this week or that they are coming out later instead of July. Should I start searching???

According to the "New Acquisitions" thread, people are already starting to find them in stores. I was just at my Walmart last night, but they just had stuff from the first two waves. I'm thinking in the next store restock or two they'll start to show up all over the place.

So yes, hit your local stores! :whip:

Indy Pendant

I can't find ToD or LC anywhere! I also have decided I want a German soldier with a Sankara stone and I can't find that either. Nor can I find the Indy/Dovchenko Adventure Heroes.

thelaw

Last Crusade figures are here!!! However, most Wal-mart stores aren't going to put them out due to lack of shelf space. I had to cajole the night stocker at my WM AND basically buy out the whole case just to get them.

Billy Ray

Indy Pendant said:
I can't find ToD or LC anywhere! I also have decided I want a German soldier with a Sankara stone and I can't find that either. Nor can I find the Indy/Dovchenko Adventure Heroes.

ToD figures are not out yet (won't be until later in the year), LC are just now beginning to show up.

Indy Pendant

Billy Ray said:
ToD figures are not out yet (won't be until later in the year), LC are just now beginning to show up.

Whoa, I thought I read that ToD was coming out before LC. Guess I was wrong.

Indy Pendant said:
Whoa, I thought I read that ToD was coming out before LC. Guess I was wrong.

well, ToD figures SHOULD have been before the LC figures...just as the awesomely dark ToD movie came before the insipidly goofy LC movie...:p jk

Nurhachi1991

The only figs I really would of loved from LC are Brody and a fez Sallah.

I hope the TOD line is as good as I'm hoping for. What do you guys think we will get?

For Mola ram I hope he comes with removable headress and a Chalice of Kali he can hold. Oh and the Flaming heart can't forget that