Folder for Indy Cards?

Grimezy

Just wondering if a Folder/Binder for both Indy Topps sets are in the works?

It would be better than just some black folder.

indyclone25

hmmmm/ that would be nice ---i think back in the day the even made a folder for the young indiana jones chronicles cards ----if anyone has it post a pic

Crack that whip

They did indeed; I'd post a pic, but I'm away from both the binder and my camera at the moment (I accidentally left the latter at my brother's place when I visited him and his family a few weeks ago). I'll post a pic whenever I can if someone else doesn't do it first.

One could also send away for a checklist for the Young Indy set; it's just a standard letter-sized sheet of paper with the checklist printed on it (in fairly large type, so it actually fills the front and continues on the back), though it also has the show's logo on it in full color. I'll get a picture of it, too, when circumstance permits.

I'm thinking of just finding some nice regular Indy binders (there must be some being made, surely?) to put the other card series in. I'd like to have all five sets (Raiders, Temple, Young Indy, Heritage and Skull) nicely collected together like that.

indyclone25

well i know they didn't make indy folders , but with all the cards out now ---i'm sure topps would be dumb not to put out at least two folders one for the old and one for the new sets.