New Acquisitions!!

metalinvader

bonoferox said:
Got four IJ novels..

White Witch, Dinosaur Eggs, Sky Pirates and one I can't remember.

Any recommendations on which to read first?

Dinosaur Eggs for sure.It's one of the best Indy novels.

indyclone25

well went and spent some gift cards and bought from target today the flying wing lego set and from walmart the monopoly game which was 17.00 dollars

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Christmas for this Indyfan was way cool!
Finally got the LC Adventure Heroes --- thanks for the tip on where to find them! Also got all the Indiana Jones Japanese Capsule treasures from ThinkGeek.com thanks to Ed at the Indy-Cast for the tip -- , an Indy on Horse statue from Gentle Giant and the Indy Racecar set from Walmart for the kids --- it was a great day for Indy collectibles.

Best of all a box of Indy Masterpiece cards containing 2 sketch cards -- one of Sallah and Indy lifting up the Ark by Michael "Locoduck" Duron --- best I have and I am framing this one!

Uki

Not quite an acquisition yet, ut I just ordered/won several Indy figs on eBay: Willie, Shorty, Indy (TOD), and 2 Temple Soldiers. I hope to get another pair of them (at least) and the Guard, and then I guess I'm finished...

...Until Indy 5...;)

Grimezy

Got my Indy Jones 4 DVD with the replica skull, for Christmas.

I'll leave it in the box, don't really want to take it out and let it collect dust.

vf wing

I love my skull!

804e.jpg

My Crystal Skeleton army just grew to FIVE (y) :whip:

Matt

Found a bunch of stuff at three different TJ Maxx stores yesterday and today, including most of the Last Crusade Adventure Heroes.

But I still need the Last Crusade Indy/Henry set to finish off my Adventure Heroes collection. Looking for two if possible (one to help somebody else out).

Will buy outright or I also have a basic Vogel and a basic Elsa for trade.

If anyone can help me out with this, please shoot me a PM. I'd really appreciate it.

tnswman

ChromiumBlue37 said:
Where did you find the latest 12 inch figures??

chromium, I actually got mine as Christmas gifts from the hasbro guys. I know these are out there but I don't know which stores. The Indy in german disguise is freaking GREAT for a Hasbro 12" figure. reminds me of the old Marx Lone Ranger figure disguises LOL!

The Mutt's skull SUCKS!! The perfect Skull for the 12" line is from the Gentle Giant crate. It looks AMAZING in Indy's hands.

Saber79

My latest acquisitions are the Disney Indy (no jacket) and Disney German Mechanic. Both are mint on card and the cards also have English and French languages on them.

Also, since I was missing Shorty, I found him on ebay, fairly cheap. When I got the package, I was in for a surprise as this card was also in English and French. Normally I open the figures for display, but I'm hesitating to open this Shorty because of the multiple languages, decent score I think.

indyclone25

newest things i found and got today----- went to walmart , finally had the action figures clearanced to 3.00 so i bought elsa (lucky find ), 2 grail knights, one cemetary warrior and 2 ugha warriors and a cario swordsman mighty mugg for 7.00 dollars ------ and won a ebay a short round figure ---- and got my indy and willie from ebay --- they were also in different languages(english/french ) not a bad day so far and it isnt even noon yet !!!!! and ready to go out again .

Wugmanmax

With the post-Christmas sales I chose to clear off one of my Marvel Legends shelves and start up my own Indy collection. My kids already had most of everything (minus the TOD wave, still sore about that. (n) ) but I can't pass up less than $4 a fig ($3 at Walmart!) the Indy nut that I am.

So I now have:
Tie Indy
Henry
Vogel
Elsa
Grail Knight
Mutt w/jacket
Crystal Skull Indy
Cemetery Warrior
Raiders Indy
German Soldier
Cairo Swordsman
Belloq
Adventure Heroes TOD Indy and Willy

Whew!
This is in addition my meager collection before that consisted of:
12 inch whip-action Indy (actually an X-mas present from my daughter)
7 inch Disney Indy
Disney jacketless Indy (on card)

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Target is clearing out Indy toys... once they start the RED TAG.... its a downward spiral into the land of savings...

While 6.74 for the 3 3/4" and 10.74 for all the 12" sounds like a lot... it means in the matter of a few weeks these will get cut in half, so before long it will be about 3.00 for the action figures and about 6.00 for the 12" not too bad if you are looking to build a German or Russian armies or tribe of Ughas (heck with some black hair paint they can be Hovitos).