Topps Heritage: Indiana Jones Trading Card Set

Deckard

Any of Mike Duron's work, especialy color sketches, please PM me and lmk if you'd like a trade or to sell it, I'd at very least like to see what you have since there isn't an entire photo set of his work anywhere taht I can find.

snake_surprise

Just opened my first (and perhaps only) box today.

I am about 7 cards short of a full base set and pulled a Karen Allen auto. Not bad at all.

I opened three boxes before I was able to complete a set. I probably have 3-4 sets easy now. I've gone through 5 boxes now, though I've left three packs unopened, and gotten a Karen Allen, Ke Huy Quan, Vic Tablian, and Ric young autographs. I also got one artist card that I have no idea who drew it, nor who it's supposed to be. I'll have to get a photo of it. I also have pulled 5-6 of the parallel cards, all from Last Crusade.

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Looking for cards# 7 15, 31, 71 and 79 to complete one set -- I did buy a box and was missing these.

I do have some extras if anyone wants to trade -- though I am keeping my John Rhys Davies autograph.

Mitchellhallock said:
Looking for cards# 7 15, 31, 71 and 79 to complete one set -- I did buy a box and was missing these.

I do have some extras if anyone wants to trade -- though I am keeping my John Rhys Davies autograph.

I'm sure I have them and I'm willing to ship them out. Do you have any spare 69s? I'm looking for as many as possible, it's the one with Indy and his dad on the motorcycle.

Deckard

Just got these on the bay :

d0a3_1.jpg

e2b7_1.jpg

Also another Duron, the close up of the Grail Knight, no pic now tho, hopefully I'll have another couple in about a half hour.

Just got this

f29c_1.jpg

Last one for tonight's auctions.

f65b_1.jpg

Last edited:

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Yes -- I do have an extra #69 (as dirty as that sounds) and can send it off to you.

Just send me a Private message and we can swap addresses.

Nice -- I was on eBay as well -- I am getting the autograph cards of the actors first... Why is Roshen Seth such a hot card? I am only missing him Paul Freeman, Alfred Molina --

I can't afford Kate, Harrison, (I have those two on other phots anyway) Denholm, Steven, George and the Marshalls...

A lot of great art!

Though I did get the sketch of Indiana (the dog) -- No choice - as my dog, Indiana is sitting at my feet as I type this. I hate when I lose a piece by 50 cents in the last 10 seconds!

And a lot of money! I am working on a interview with some of the folks who drew these great looking cards-- Joe Corroney and others -- it will be up soon!

Ok I'm wondering if anyone knows who this sketch is supposed to be, and more importantly who drew it? I can't seem to find a signature.

indysketch.JPG

I'm not sure if I'll keep it or not. I've also been looking at all of the sketches, there seems to be an awful lot of the same types of shots. While our monkey friend may have really repeated himself, there are a couple of others as well. On that note has anyone seen an Indy on a motorcycle sketch? I'd be interested in that, but I haven't yet seen one.

The_Raiders

I can't tell who on earth it's suposed to be, if their suposed to be from earth that is :rolleyes: seriously, it could be satipo, but I can't tell, just some guy I guess.

Deckard

Last edited: