New Acquisitions!!

metalinvader

Let's keep this one on topic guys...I really hated to see the first thread go.
Again,Same rules apply..This is for IN HAND Indiana Jones merchandise that you have recently acquired.

My two latest pick ups on Friday..

The two latest books...

indytri.gif

indytri2.gif

tnswman

New Aquisitions!!

feel free to showcase ANY new Indy products that you find for sale!! this is a GRET way to showcase what is coming out so that we can keep it all in one place.

Even though they won't Sticky this, It should stay near the top of the thread since new stuff is hitting.

indianajones.jpg

indianajones001-1.jpg

indianajones001.jpg

indianajones002.jpg

indianajones003.jpg

indianajones004.jpg

indianajones006.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

012.jpg

002-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

009.jpg

082.jpg

083.jpg

081.jpg

tnswman

metalinvader said:
Let's keep this one on topic guys...I really hated to see the first thread go.
Again,Same rules apply..This is for IN HAND Indiana Jones merchandise that you have recently acquired.

My two latest pick ups on Friday..

The two latest books...

indytri.gif

indytri2.gif

hey Dude.. sorry the thread was so dis-respected.. I just opened another thread.

tnswman

Nah!! I did not lose, someone has to get picked on every once in a while......

Did you see the stand-up's at the Book store? I already have one reserved.

tnswman

This was Books-a-million, they had one of Indy from TOD with the sword.. they also have one coming of Indy from KOTCS with his whip drawn back like on the Dr. Pepper bottles.

metalinvader

tnswman said:
This was Books-a-million, they had one of Indy from TOD with the sword.. they also have one coming of Indy from KOTCS with his whip drawn back like on the Dr. Pepper bottles.

Oh..I saw those at Throwmetheidol.I didn't know they were already out yet...

xVendetta17x

What is the the promo for the toys anyway?
I don't have any scans but I picked up some comics the other day
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis 1-3 and The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones #1

tnswman

There is a Promo for each scale of toys...Adventure Heroes has Indy and a horse, 3 3/4" has the throne and alien, and 12" has the Ark.

grab all the IJ comiocs you can now before all the new fans buy them up and they are off the market for a while.

xVendetta17x

I'm trying
I have a couple others, but it's getting harder and harder to find them
Finding the first issue of the series is easy finding the last is hard
And I can't find Indiana Jones and the Shrine of the Sea Devil
But it's not priority
I really want to complete my Iron Pheonix collection mostly because I like the cover art for that the most

tnswman

Don't forget, the Omnibus is coming out soon too.. .If you just want the books for the story... I HAVE to get each single copy of every book, comic, and Magazine made because I have every thing done in the past. It is sooo hard to get the overseas stuff. However, i have great trading partners.

Crayfish

I think it will be fun to speculate who here will find the first United States release of the toys and when. I know there are going be probably 5 or 6 people say "everybody will find it on May 1st and not before" but seriously...GET REAL. With store leaks inevitable...what day does everyone the first report here at The Raven think we will be?

My guess will be either March 28 or April 4.

And if I had to guess who it would be...I would say tnswman would find them...that would be his luck.:D

tnswman said:
Don't forget, the Omnibus is coming out soon too.. .If you just want the books for the story... I HAVE to get each single copy of every book, comic, and Magazine made because I have every thing done in the past. It is sooo hard to get the overseas stuff. However, i have great trading partners.

If you mean Volume 1 - it was released on February 13th... I picked mine up from a local comic shop and I've seen it in bookstores also.

tnswman

yes, that's the one.. sorry, I forgot to mention that it was out already.

It is a MUST have for the comic fans :)

tnswman

Crayfish said:
I think it will be fun to speculate who here will find the first United States release of the toys and when. I know there are going be probably 5 or 6 people say "everybody will find it on May 1st and not before" but seriously...GET REAL. With store leaks inevitable...what day does everyone the first report here at The Raven think we will be?

My guess will be either March 28 or April 4.

And if I had to guess who it would be...I would say tnswman would find them...that would be his luck.:D

LOL!! I have already greased the palms of a few Night managers at local wal-Marts.. these guys have always gotten me cases of figures before street dates.

Deckard

T, did you get that Mola Ram MM from your guy who got you the other stuff or from a store or something?

Shemp

My latest Indy merchandise would be:

Indy 7" Disney, action figure, from eBay
Indy Popcron bag from AMC theatres

tnswman

Deckard said:
T, did you get that Mola Ram MM from your guy who got you the other stuff or from a store or something?

All of the items I am getting now come from my Hong Kong guy.

Oh, Here is a photo of the ticket to adventure contest burst from my Belloq test shot. National Geographic is a part of this too.

002-5.jpg

There is a website attached to this at www.myindyadventure.com

Deckard

T If you don't mind, would you PM me what you payed just for that Mola Ram? Also the other stuff is great, I am very much anticipating seeing your deluxe Indy.