New Acquisitions!!

UIMJ

Goonie said:
I didn't think I'd get anymore 3.75" figs but I found one more Sallah at TRU for $5. The only others they had left were 3 Belloqs and 3 Mutt on motorcycles, and a few Titanium vehicles.

Extra Sallahs are good to have because of the torch and shovel accessories.

True, but I can't believe that TRU is still pushing five bucks a figure. Also, which Titanium vehicles were there? Keep an eye out for the Mutt on motorcycle as well as Indy and Henry Sr. on Motorcycle - those two are impossible to find.

DocWhiskey

UIMJ said:
True, but I can't believe that TRU is still pushing five bucks a figure.

Agreed. I would go there every other week for nearly 2 or 3 months to see if they would drop lower. But, alas, they did not. So I just gave up about a month ago.

I remember somebody saying on here that they went to their local TRU and picked up a few Indy figs for just 99 cents. :eek:

tnswman

There is someone shopping around another set of the Raiders Wave 2 figures. He does not want a person who is going to re-cast them to own them. Soooo, I have NO IDEA how he will want to proceed with a buyer. I expect the price to be $1500 for the set which is what I paid for my set.

Remember though, the general thought is that there are anywhere from 10-30sets that were used as test shots with a fraction of those appearing in the market like the previous two have. So, you have to be aware that it is NOT a one-of-a-kind set of figures even though the hand written numbers on each figure will be different.

inky_skin

tnswman said:
No, it is from a direct seller. He is VERY protective over the prototypes. Hedoes not want re-casts.

I appreciate he doesn't want re-casts. Contact details would be good though. If you want to facilitate via PM on TheRaider I would be open to that...

tnswman

inky_skin said:
I appreciate he doesn't want re-casts. Contact details would be good though. If you want to facilitate via PM on TheRaider I would be open to that...

I will pass anyone's info to him. However, he is kind of Odd....so, I can't be responsible if he doesn't mail anyone back.

As of this moment, he has not sold them.

inky_skin

UIMJ said:
Also, which Titanium vehicles were there? Keep an eye out for the Mutt on motorcycle as well as Indy and Henry Sr. on Motorcycle - those two are impossible to find.

Seriously ? Mutt w/bike is abundant here. I have 1 loose (without base), and one MoC - PM me if you want to trade. Never seen the bike w/sidecar though.

UIMJ

My Medicom Henry Jones Sr. arrived today. This is a great piece - I'd encourage everyone to use their Crapshow gift cards to pick one up 50 bucks cheaper than the normal asking price.

And again, for the record after owning several of each brand - the Medicom stuff blows the Crapshow pieces away.

indyclone25

lao che & sons said:
is it the same one on the cover of staff of kings?
yes it is ! i will post pic of it
, like i said its not a normal poster size , but a little smaller
homepics082.jpg

Last edited:

Saber79

Pretty awesome poster..... (y) (y)

I just received a vintage 'Read and Listen' Temple of Doom Book and record in excellent shape. I used to have it and the Raiders book when I was a kid but I listened to them so much, that they fell apart. So finding the ToD one is a nice replacement.

indyclone25

Saber79 said:
Pretty awesome poster..... (y) (y)

I just received a vintage 'Read and Listen' Temple of Doom Book and record in excellent shape. I used to have it and the Raiders book when I was a kid but I listened to them so much, that they fell apart. So finding the ToD one is a nice replacement.
if you go to this website you can download the raiders read-along and temple read-a -long s http://www.readalongadventures.com/flash/downloads.htm

Saber79

Thanks for the link, might be worthwhile to give them a listen again. Having the books though brings back some memories of being 4-6 years old again. :)

indyclone25

well not a new acquisition yet! but i did order the sideshow 12 inch indiana jones figure , it was 89.99 but now i was able to use my 25 dollar gift card that i got from best buy when i bought the kotcs dvd ---so now i just wait .