New Acquisitions!!

Lance Quazar

Hey, finally got a Black Suit Vogel off of ebay today.

Good looking figure, but the head sculpt kinda sucks. Bears NO resemblance to the character.

Here's a comparison pic -

MUniverse-708.jpg

mister64

Lance Quazar said:
Hey, finally got a Black Suit Vogel off of ebay today.

Good looking figure, but the head sculpt kinda sucks. Bears NO resemblance to the character.

Here's a comparison pic -

MUniverse-708.jpg

Had Vogel survived until the Grail scene instead of Donovan, maybe that figure would have been a good representation of him during the rapid aging scene?

ROB98374

indyclone25 said:
i just won on ebay
1. the parker brothers board game of raiders of the last ark

That's funny, I was bidding on that same game too. But then I found someone selling it in my area, so I picked it up today. It is MINT!

DSCF2859.jpg

DSCF2861.jpg

Billy Ray

Man, I need one of those Red Skull figures. I have contemplated painting a Vogel black, but seriously doubt how well it would come out.

indyclone25

ROB98374 said:
That's funny, I was bidding on that same game too. But then I found someone selling it in my area, so I picked it up today. It is MINT!

DSCF2859.jpg

DSCF2861.jpg

that game looks so awesome i can't wait to recieve it !!!!

indyclone25

just recieved the two raiders of the lost ark activity books from ebay --- great books , now i have a set that has some colored and written in and a set not even touched yet ---

indyclone25

JCC1004 said:
You're just going on a buying spree aren't you?:D
hell yeah !!!! i had the extra cash (which i wanted to buy the todds costumes indy boots ) but saw that good stuff to buy and now i'm waiting for the laser disc of "great adventurers and their quests; indiana jones and the last crusade ."which i should get on monday . i still have some money in pocket burning a hole in my pocket so off to look to see what else is out there :D

JCC1004

My TRU used to have some cheap (really cheap) Indy figures and I haven't had any luck recently. I'm holding off on a few Amazon orders as well. Unlike you I don't have the cash right now. I also buy Indy Lego and Star Wars OT. I should get a Raven Avatar today. I'm so close to getting one. I still wil have to pick which one. I don't want one everyone has or one that a well known member has.

ROB98374

indyclone25 said:
just recieved the two raiders of the lost ark activity books from ebay --- great books , now i have a set that has some colored and written in and a set not even touched yet ---

Post a pic..

lao che & sons

JCC1004 said:
My TRU used to have some cheap (really cheap) Indy figures and I haven't had any luck recently. I'm holding off on a few Amazon orders as well. Unlike you I don't have the cash right now. I also buy Indy Lego and Star Wars OT. I should get a Raven Avatar today. I'm so close to getting one. I still wil have to pick which one. I don't want one everyone has or one that a well known member has.

what the heck? that makes no sense. This thread is about things that you've recieved about indy lately. Put your personal updates on a site like facebook or myspace.;)

JCC1004

lao che & sons said:
what the heck? that makes no sense. This thread is about things that you've recieved about indy lately. Put your personal updates on a site like facebook or myspace.;)
Isn't reciving an avatar from The Raven getting something Indy related? I don't have a Facebook or Myspace anyway. I simply haven't gotten anything Indy recently. I have about 97 posts and can easily obtain a avatar on The Raven.:confused: