New Acquisitions!!

DocWhiskey

I added KAREN ALLEN to my collection!
a1o201.jpg

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Ok, well, maybe just her autograph.

23ww402.jpg

Robyn

DocWhiskey said:
I added KAREN ALLEN to my collection!
a1o201.jpg

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I LOVE that pic you got Doc!!!(y) I'm surprised you didn't put your arms around her for the pic lol ;)

Saber79

Rob- Nice find! I had that book as a kid and literally played it until it fell apart...ah the memories!

Doc- Sweet pict man...you totally look like you're gonna try to pick her up with a chessy one liner. Nice!

DocWhiskey

Robyn said:
I LOVE that pic you got Doc!!!(y) I'm surprised you didn't put your arms around her for the pic lol ;)

I was nervous! haha.

But I shook her hand twice.

Saber79 said:
Doc- Sweet pict man...you totally look like you're gonna try to pick her up with a chessy one liner. Nice!

Hahaha.

"You should be the McGuffin for Indy 5, because I've been searching for you my whole life, baby."

vf wing

That record looks awesome. Not to mention all the photos/autographs. Indyclone your collection is growing by leaps and bounds. Congrats!!

DocWhiskey

Mitchellhallock said:
if you look good Karen Allen is blinking Morse Code for "Call the police"

Apparently all she had to do was press a button on her "creepy fanboy" wristwatch and I would've been thrown into a Transformers 2 screening.

Last edited:

indyclone25

vf wing said:
That record looks awesome. Not to mention all the photos/autographs. Indyclone your collection is growing by leaps and bounds. Congrats!!
thanks can't wait to get the item i won in the large ebay auction , and the autographs i will always treasure .:D

Luke Sprywalker

Picked up these over the last few weeks...

DSC_0014-8.jpg

These are back at Walmart and great to display figures with...

DSC_0009-14.jpg

Also picked up all the mighty mugs at a discount store called Ollies.

indyclone25

well i got my stuff from ebay to orders really one with the 27 items an the other was the shell book give-away of the indiana jones--------------
newgoodies001.jpg

newgoodies003.jpg

newgoodies004.jpg

newgoodies005.jpg

newgoodies006.jpg